::Ranboo::

Not proofread
Warnings: food mentions
sorry for not updating : (
————————————————

"Hello chat! Yes, hello. I've missed you all so much" Ranboo said into his mic as he situated in his unicorn chair a bit better. His knees tend to hit his desk so he pulled it downwards for more leg room. "I hope you all are doing well, chelsey thank you for the five subs I hope you are doing well!" Ranboo said as he scratched his itchy nose a bit.

"What are we doing? We are doing some Minecraft right now chat, yes" he said as he switched the category from just chatting to Minecraft. "But we are not doing it alone like we are used to" he said raising up a finger as if his viewers could see. "We're going to do some nice and calm Minecraft with the one and only (t/n)!" Ranboo said as he undefeaned and I was finally able to talk once more. "Hello chat! We've met before haven't we?" I said as I pulled up Ranboos stream on my second monitor and put it on mute. I saw a few of nice comments and some complaining about my presence.

Ranboo and I have been dating in secret for a few months but we've been friends for two years. His friends and viewers know he's in the lgbtq community, Ranboo is just not ready to announce a relationship to the public just yet which I respect. I pop up on stream sometimes but dont really stick around for long to let Ranboo manage his streams alone, although he begs me to join with him.

"Yeah! So we're going to be building some sort of city but on creative" Ranboo told me as I cringed at the word of using creative in Minecraft. "Okay chat, there's something you have to understand about him" Ranboo said as I rolled my eyes playfully. "(Y/n) dreads playing on creative. Why? Because it takes the fun out of Minecraft he says" Ranboo said as I loaded up Minecraft and equipped my skin. "Because! It's no fun when I can't kill you or burn your house to the ground" I whined as Ranboo snorted as I could hear him leaning back on his chair from laughing. "I don't think murder and arson should be considered fun (y/n)" Ranboo said as he continued to snicker as I waited for him to create a world.

"—and, there! I sent u the IP address" Ranboo said as I checked discord and inputted the address. I joined the world and immediately was met with ranboos skin right in front of me. I tried hitting him as he laughed slightly and cracked his knuckles, loud enough for the stream to hear. "Okay, (y/n). We can start by laying out the bases of the roads and homes" Ranboo said as he equipped some black concrete and white quartz in his inventory. "Okay! Ill lay out signs on what building is what" I said as we got to work.

-

I sighed as I leaned back on my chair and held my arms up high. I leaned to my left hearing my hip crack and then alternated. "How's it going so far on your end?" Ranboo asked as he stopped building the roads leading up to numerous buildings and flew towards me. I could see his character pop up in front of me and crouch slightly. "Its good actually! I finished building the hospital, an aquarium and now im finishing up the school" I said as I flew towards my finished buildings and going inside to show the stream. "Oh! Wow, this is actually so huge" Ranboo said as we skimmed through the hospital building then went to the aquarium.

"This is actually my favorite building so far. I made sure to put separate tanks of different fishes" I said as we flew towards a tank full of pufferfish, salmon, squids, sharks and even dolphins. "Wait when did you incorporate a mod?" Ranboo asked as he observed the tank full of squid diligently. "When you went to go pee!" I said happily as he snorted. "You are something else (y/n)" Ranboo said as we left the build out from the windows. I smiled fondly at his comment but made no comment out loud.

We kept working on our small little city adding details along the way. I was mostly on building duty while Ranboo added little homes alongside. I wasn't very good in interior work so I let Ranboo do that as well. I flew all the way up to see how it looks from so high up. I was actually impressed by how much work we have put into our city.

"Alright chat, I think this is where we end stream" Ranboo said yawning a bit. I looked towards my desk clock and saw it was around ten pm. "Chat, don't worry! I'll be streaming tomorrow around the same time" Ranboo said as he left the Minecraft world and I followed right behind. "Is (y/n) going to be there too? I dunno chat, its not promised I'll be streaming Minecraft" Ranboo said with a slight smile in his voice. "Do you want me to?" I asked Ranboo opening my drawer from my desk to reveal some snacks I was saving to eat. "Well yeah but only if you want to. Don't want you to be on stream without asking" Ranboo said as I heard his voice away from the mic a bit. I ripped open the bag and ate happily. "I'll be there" I said nodding my head as well.

"Well, there you have it chat. Tomorrow we'll continue with our side quest of building our city" Ranboo said clapping his hands in the end of his sentence. "Ill end stream now, I'll be back" Ranboo said to me while in mute on stream. "Alright" I said as I continued snacking and turned around in my office chair. I noticed my room was a mess and quickly walked around tidying it up a bit. I usually wear Bluetooth headphones so it wasn't a problem. Ranboo did also say he was coming over this weekend so I made sure it was more cleaner then usual.

I sighed as I shoved my dirty clothes deeper into my hamper and walked back to my desk. I sat back down and fixed a few things on my desk as well. "Okay im back!" Ranboo said as he sighed into his mic loud enough for me to hear. "How'd you like the stream?" He asked after some comfortable silence. "It was a lot of fun actually. Got to do some fun building" I said as he agreed with me. "Wished I could've destroyed something though" I said sighing playfully. "You'll destroy things soon (y/n)" Ranboo said as I wanted to hint at what he meant but he cleared his throat.

"Im not actually that tired yet, do you want to stay in call? If you're not busy" Ranboo asked and I already could tell he was looking down at his hands nervously. He always plays with his hands whenever he's nervous. "Yeah sure! Im down to watch something?" I asked him as he went with it too. "Oh! Lets watch this series I found on Netflix the other day. Its kind of like the office" Ranboo said as he quickly shared his screen on Netflix so I can watch. I stood to turn off my lights and get my water bottle. "Oh wait" I said as I stood to get a blanket and wrap it around me tightly.

"Okay now you can start" I said as Ranboo chuckled and started the first episode. I dont tend to do a lot of commentary during watching something but I do laugh a lot. On the other hand, Ranboo would pause a lot throughout the episode to comment which I didn't mind. I found it rather cute then annoying actually. After the first episode, I found the show very amusing and really entertaining. "Want to watch the second one?" Ranboo asked as I nodded. "Oops, forgot you can't see me. Yes!" I said as Ranboo laughed and let it auto play.

-

We spent around an hour watching six episodes until I kept yawning, tears being very apparent. "Do you wanna go to bed now? We can finish here" Ranboo said as he turned off sharing on discord and moved a bit, his chair squeaking slightly. "Yeah ima head to bed, my eyes are wanting to close so badly" I said as I rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hand. "Alright! Hope you sleep well (y/n). I had a lot of fun on stream with you" Ranboo said as I said a similar goodnight to him and turned off my pc. I pushed in my office chair and yawned once more.

I did my night routine as fast as I could. I washed my face with a cold wet rag and breathed into it feeling a bit better. I went around my apartment, making sure nothing was left out or left unlocked. I turned off the lights and went into my room. I closed the door and turned on my salt lamp that sat on my bedside table.

I changed into my pajamas, which were basketball shorts and a muscle tank shirt. I climbed into bed with my phone tightly on my hand. I pulled the covers over my body, subconsciously smiling at the nice feeling of soft bedding hitting my back. I felt my phone buzz against my hand and looked to see what it was. It was a goodnight text of Ranboo. I smiled seeing how cute he is, still sending a goodnight text yet we just talked not even an hour ago. I replied with a similar text and placed my phone to charge.

I touched around my bed trying to find my sleeping mask and sighed happily feeling it touch against my fingertips. I pulled it over my head and over my eyes with a smile. Ranboo gifted it to me after seeing how I wouldn't be able to sleep properly. The thought of the said man brought a smile to my face as I turned to my side and dozed off for the day.

———————————-
sorry this was bit short