::Tubbo x Male reader::

Not proofread
Part 2 of the apocalypse AU :o
Warnings: Death mentions, medical equipment, angst to fluff
(p.s. it makes me happy that u all ask for pt2's :,)
—————————————————

"Alright, before getting inside make sure to check in at the front desk. I'll be taking your friend to my team and I promise you he'll be in good hands" the man said not letting the boys have a word with their friend as he rolled the stretcher towards an excluded section. He stopped for a second and came back with a forgiving smile. "Forgot to mention my name, my apologies. I'm doctor Malik, I'll do my best to help your friend" with that he left leaving the boys in silence. They did as they were told to do and were sent to a bigger section of the said bunker.

Families were grouped together, eating, playing and just conversing with themselves. "Well, lets go find our parents..." Tommy said pulling Tubbo along since the boy couldn't walk by himself due to exhaustion physically and mentally.

They walked for a bit until Ranboo spotted Tommy's parents and his own. "Tommy?! Tubbo?! Ranboo!!" Their parents shouted as they ran towards the boys and engulfed them in tight hugs. "Why didn't you boys listen to your principal?! We were so worried" tubbos mother said as she combed tubbos hair out of his eyes softly. She gave him a soft kiss on his head as she looked around for their missing buddy. "Where's (y/n)?" (Y/n)'s mother quietly asked as she stood out from the group trying to find her missing son. She looked at the three boys fo answers but Tommy sighed and stepped forward.

"(Y/n)...he uhm turned into one of them, sadly. But! Doctor Malik said he's doing the best he can to bring him back!" Tommy said as (y/n)'s mother covered her mouth and started to sob loudly. The other mothers quickly went to help her mentally as Tommy slowly stepped back and sighed. "I've heard of the doctor and he's been able to help some infected turn back. Look over there" ranboos father said as he pointed to a group of kids. "They were one of them a few hours ago but they're back better than ever" Tubbo perked up at seeing the little kids turn out to be good. "So there is hope!" Tubbo said as Tommy nodded. "All we have to do is wait now..." Ranboo said as they three sat down along with their family and catched up on what happened while they were on their way here.

-time skip-

Doctor Malik sighed in relief as he took off his latex gloves and threw them away properly. "How did it go? Was it a success?" A tall lean woman came in with a clipboard. She had a gas mask and rubber gloves as she walked over next to the patient on the bed. "Another great success!" Doctor Malik said with a smile as he properly monitored the boys hear rate and brain activity after his procedures.

"What's his story?" The nurse asked as she helped clean up his equipment and dispose of the ones that are replaceable. "I drove him myself here with three of his buddies. He got infected helping them from getting infected as well so he took the bullet for them" the doctor said as he went over to the washer and cleaned his hands and elbows thoroughly.

"Oh man, a teen like him shouldn't have to bear a burden like that all by himself" the nurse said with a saddened look as she began to dress the boy in a gown instead of the boys dirty clothes full of blood and dirt. "I agree with you on that. But that wasn't the reason why he was in critical condition" he explained as he wiped his hands carefully and sighed.

"What do you mean?" He nurse asked as she removed the boys shirt with some scissors and gasped seeing the big stitched up wound across the boys left peck. "How did this happen?" She asked as she couldn't believe by what she was seeing. "His friends thought the only way of helping him and others was by...killing him. I don't blame the kids though because what would you have done in their position you know?" The doctor explained as the nurse nodding understanding the background of the wound. "Oh dear, I hope he regains consciousness so these poor boys can be reunited again" the nurse said with a sad smile.