::BadboyHalo x Male Reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: none : ) (a make out happens)
I listened to this playlist while I wrote this so I recommend if u want to <3

Not proofread Warnings: none : ) (a make out happens)I listened to this playlist while I wrote this so I recommend if u want to <3

——————————————

"I'm so tired bad!" I whined as I let my head fall down my arms once more. "I know you are but you need to finish this essay" bad said ruffling my hair a bit. I pouted knowing my boyfriend was right.

I looked around at the almost empty library and sighed. I cracked my back against my chair and cracked my knuckles. I stared at my computer screen and smiled seeing the words make more sense now by giving it time.

I quickly started typing away as bad softly smiled at me as he continued studying by his own. He was studying for his chem test he was having next week. I didn't understand how he was studying way too early but bad always always wanted to be safe than sorry.

After a few minutes of typing I quickly shut my computer, not too hard that it might've gotten damaged, and leaned back in my chair.

Bad looked up from writing in his notebook and looked at me shockingly. "You're already done?" He asked making me smirk and nod, almost cockingly. "Yep, I just had my conclusion to do" I told him.

"Congratulations (y/n)! Now you can relax while I finish up okay?" Bad said flashing me a smile as he fixed his glasses on his porcelain face. "I'll go get us some hot cocoa" I told him which he nodded at the gesture.

I quickly made my way to the snack bar the library provided due to the immense funds from the community. I'm actually surprised a community was able to come together so well to help aid this library. I mean yeah it's a college library slash public but libraries these days get forgotten so easily.

I passed by the public computers most kids use to play those flash games instead of printing their pictures they needed for their projects. It made me smile knowing kids these days still do the things me and bad used to do.

I pulled my sleeves up and quickly made our drinks, making sure bad had a generous amount of marshmallows in his. I've seen how his mugs at home are filled to the brim full of mini marshmallows. I carefully made my way back to our table and placed the cups down.

"Careful it's very hot" I cautioned him which he nodded as he started blowing on it softly. "Is it going well?" I asked him, pointing my head towards his many notes of just straight up calculations. He sighed as he removed his glasses in order to take a sip from his cup. He always did that so his glasses wouldn't fog up.

"Yeah but some things are just not making sense"  I nodded silently as I took a sip from my drink as well. The warm drink warming up my stomach making me faintly smile. "Is there a way I can help?" I asked. I wasn't very keen on science or chemistry work but if it was for bad, I would help in a heartbeat.

"You can try but it's too confusing for me to even comprehend" bad said setting his drink down and pushed his notebook towards me so I can see. I took the notebook in my hands and observed the many equations of chemicals and elements. I remembered a few but still are a blur in the back of my mind.