::Tommy::

Not proofread
Warnings: feminine clothing.
—————————————

"Hurry up before my mom changes her mind about us going" Tommy shouted over the phone as I got inside my car turning it on quickly. "Don't fucking shout at me bitch" I snarked back as I dropped my phone towards the passengers seat as I headed my way towards Tommy's house.

We were going to go to this store that I've wanted to go to for the longest but no one has been free to go with me. I'm not afraid to go to places alone, I actually enjoy being independent but this store is very intimidating to walk into.

They sell a lot of various styles of clothing and there are certain articles of clothes that I actually really like. "You better buy me food at the mall or else" Tommy finally said and ended the call at that. I rolled my eyes as I stopped at a red light.

Tommy and I have been together for a while, not really wanting to have it public though. Some of his close friends know about us but we keep our stuff on the down-low which I appreciate a lot. I'm not really into flashy or pda sorts of things.

I pulled up to his driveway and saw him sitting out at his porch waiting for me. He was wearing one of the hoodies Wilbur made him buy with red converse and white shorts. I smiled as he walked up to the passengers seat and moved my phone to sit down.

"Dude, no way! We are matching" I said as I pointed towards the red hoodie and white vans I was currently wearing. He snorted as he buckled in as I backed away slowly. "So where is this store located at?" Tommy asked as I drove towards the Main Street.

"It's down town actually. I saw it when I was coming back from work" I told him as he plugged his phone in and played the one and only band he's been obsessed with, Modern Baseball. "Is that all we're doing today?" He asked as he opened the compartment in front of his seat.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as I glanced down at him quickly. "Where's that toy thing you had here?" He asked quietly. "It's in the back seat, my sister moved it" I told him and quickly answered his other question as well. "And no, we can do other things if you want"

Tommy unbuckled his seatbelt quickly and went to look in the back seats, careful to not step his shoes on my seats. He found it and grabbed it and went back into his seat with a smile.

It was a dog plushie that looked like one of his dogs, betty. "It's funny how you always search for it whenever you're in my car" I said as I switched lanes and adjusted to the traffic. Tommy cleared his throat and dropped it in his lap. "Whatever, how long till we are there?" He asked looking out the window.

"Ten minutes" I replied as I dropped my hands down to my lap and looked outside as well. Today wasn't that cold but it was windy. The sun was out though, very bright making unsure of not wearing sunscreen.

"Woah, what happened to your hands?" Tommy asked as he took my right hand into his and turned it around. "Oh, just got some burns from the grill at work. Some guys there don't really clean it well so I have to do it afterwards" I told him as he saw two big burns on the back of my hand.

"Report those lazy fuckers" Tommy said with no filter making me slightly laugh. "It's all good Tommy don't sweat it" I said as I pulled towards my left and turned into a very big parking lot. I drove around a bit trying to find a good parking spot and found it.

"What do you mean? It's not fair that you got hurt because they don't know how to fucking clean that shit" Tommy said as he unbuckled his seatbelt as I did too. I turned off the car and got my tote bag. I locked the car, making sure it was really locked and dropped my keys in my bag.

"God, you worry too much about me" I said as I walked around the car towards his side. He looked away as we started to walk as the very vintage stores and buildings came into our view.

"This way" I said as I pulled him by the arm. I didn't exactly remember the street or number of the store I just remembered how it looked on the outside. "What exactly is in the store?" Tommy asked as he saw a couple walk by us.

"They sell clothes and that sorts of things" I told him. He nodded and cleared his throat a bit. "Yeah I know that but why specifically this store?" He budged more. Tommy doesn't know that I'm more into feminine clothing since I don't wear my clothes out or don't let anyone see.

"Uh, you'll see!" I said as I saw the store come into view. I smiled brightly and took Tommy's hand in mine and rushed him to walk faster. "Hurry up, I'm not sure when they close" I told him as we crossed a crosswalk very fast and made it in front of the store.

We both walked in and I was met with bright colors. The store was organized so nicely as we slowly took it all in. There were couches besides the door and old vintage neon signs were set at each corner.

Fake vines were plastered in every wall as shirts and skirts were hung for displaying. My smile didn't falter for a bit until Tommy poked my shoulder. "(Y/n), isn't this a girl store?" He asked as he looked around seeing the different types of clothing that didn't register in his own wardrobe.

I frowned and started to grow nervous. What if he thinks this is weird? What if he isn't to feminine guys? I felt him wave his hand in front of my face as I was starting to zone out. "Do you like these types of clothes?" He asked as he walked over and grabbed a pencil skirt out to look. I slowly nodded shifting my eyes to the floor out of shame.

Tommy smiled and walked over. "Hey (y/n)" he said as I looked up slowly. He brought his hand up and ruffled my hair and left his hand in my head for a bit while he looked at me softly. "There's no shame in liking different types of clothes. I think purple actually fits you" Tommy said running his hand under his nose while looking away.

"Really? You don't think it's weird or out of the ordinary?" I asked him as he shook his head quickly. "Nope! You're still my boyfriend whether you wear pants or skirts" Tommy said as he crossed his arms over his chest with a smile.

My chest felt an overwhelming joy as I jumped forward and hugged him tightly. "Lets go shop then!" I told him as we roamed around seeing the very nice clothing. I couldn't get enough of them as Tommy stood right beside me the whole time and giving me his second opinion when I asked him.

————————————————
I hope this was fine!