::Sapnap x Male reader::

don't forget to request on the request page! :D
Not proofread
!!PLEASE READ WARNINGS!!
Warnings: vulgar language, 18+, smut, e-sex, mentions of genitalia
—————————————

Sapnap sighed as he kept scrolling on social media on his phone. He's been scrolling for a few hours now and nothing has hit him with interest. He clicked his tongue as he went on Twitter and went to see if anything new was posted.

He grew tired as he threw his phone against his couch he was currently laying on, hearing his phone leave a thump on the seat cushion. "Fuck! I'm bored...(y/n) won't be on for about an hour" he said to himself as he sat himself up.

He stretched his arms above his head making his hoodie expose his stomach. He dropped his arms back down and pouted. (Y/n) was away from home due to work issues.

He was going to get on the call with sapnap as soon as he could. Sapnap just couldn't entertain himself from his boyfriend that long. Sapnap got up and headed to his room and debated to either play some games with George or stream for a bit.

"But I don't feel like talking to myself for an hour" he mumbled to himself. Don't get him wrong, he loves his chat. He's just not a fan of talking to himself most of the time.

He clicked his tongue as he pulled his chair back harshly and sighed. "Guess I'll play with George or something- oh what? What's this?" Sapnap asked as he noticed a rather shirt on his seat.

He smiled seeing it was (y/n)'s shirt. "I thought he took it with him?" Sapnap asked himself as he held the fabric in his hand. He should've thrown it at the laundry basket to wash later but something wasn't letting him move.

"What if.." he began to think but shook his head. "That's fucking weird Sapnap!" He lectured himself as he pulled the shirt away from himself. But something inside him wanted to pull the shirt closer and underneath his nose.

He nervously brought the shirt up to his nose and took a small sniff of the shirt. His eyes shot up at how it smelt exactly like (y/n) as if it wasn't his shirt. "Holy shit! It's like he's actually here" Sapnap said as he rose it for another sniff.

He finally sat down on his chair while still holding the shirt in his hands. Suddenly, his left hand snaked itself towards his shorts. His thumb was placed on top of the string of the said shorts.

Sapnap started to think and stopped himself for a second. "This is just so fucking wrong. What the fuck am I doing? Jerking off to (y/n)'s shirt..." Sapnap said as he placed the shirt down on his desk for a second. He turned on his computer and loaded up discord.

He hovered over the call that George and Dream were currently having. He went to see what they were playing. Dream was screen sharing his screen of this unknown game.

Sapnap was tempting to click and join the call but the shirt was taunting him as if it was speaking to him. He frustratingly took the shirt in his hands once again. "God if he finds out what I'm doing, I'm done for" Sapnap said while his cheeks grew in embarrassment as to what he was planning to do.

Suddenly, his phone started ringing making him jump and slightly scream out of fear. "Fucking hell!" He said as he held onto his chest for dear life. He reached for his phone and noticed it was the familiar name of his boyfriend.

He happily accepted the call and answered with a smile. "Hello there handsome!" Sapnap said before the other male could say anything. (Y/n) giggled over the call making Sapnap melt down at his chair.

"How are you Sapnap? Sorry for the delayed call, I wasn't allowed to leave the meeting early" (y/n) apologized as Sapnap shook his head and verbally spoke. "It's alright (y/n), at least now we can call right?" Sapnap said as he looked down at the shirt at his stomach.