::Fundy x Male!reader::

Not proofread
Disclaimer: I don't like and support fundy but someone requested this so here!

Update: ppl u can simply search up on Twitter/any other source of social media and there will be threads!! go educate yourselves <3

Warnings: none i don't think
————————————————

I grabbed the stove top cover and placed it on the pot and turned off the stove. I wiped my forehead and smiled at how great it smelled. Time was finally on my side allowing me to cook this great meal for me and my boyfriend, fundy.

I hear the familiar jingles of keys as the front door was being unlocked. Pippy, our small Pomeranian dog started barking as soon as the door was unlocked. I wiped my hands off on my apron and walked over seeing fundy drop his keys on the bowl next to the entrance.

"Hey! How was work?" I asked as his face lit up as soon as he saw me run to him. We engulfed each other in a very tight hug, feeling his embrace tighten a bit more and more by the second.

"Tiring. Feeling like quitting but then who would be bringing in the money?" He said, noticing how his voice sounded a bit quieter than usual. I took his hand in mine and sighed. "Fundy, I make enough money remember? I tell you this every day, you can quit any day any time. I'll be able to keep both of us maintained" I let go of his hand so I can start serving him some of the food I made.

"Yeah, and I love you so much for that but I don't...I don't wanna be maintained? No, that sounds wrong like-like I mean I don't want you to think that I only depend on you for money-" fundy started explaining mixing his words with his feelings making him throw his hands all over the place.

I placed his plate in front of him and brought his head to me. I planted a chaste kiss on his temple, making him go silent on the feel of my lips. "Shh, it's okay fundy I know what you mean. Just know that quitting doesn't make you a wuss or someone who needs to be maintained which necessarily doesn't mean bad" I told him with a smile. He looked up at me and nodded as he started to dig in with a smile.

"Are you gonna eat?" Fundy asked with a mouth full of food making me snort. "Nah, I already ate this morning" I told him with a side smile. He nodded as he continued to eat while we talked for a while.

-

"So what do you wanna do today?" Fundy asked as he helped me wash and dry the dishes as I put them away in their respective areas. "Hmm...wanna binge watch that show you've been wanting to watch? Or build a fort and play splatoon?" I asked which made Fundy excitedly finishing the dishes.

"Yes please!" He shouted as I put the final cup away as he dashed to our living room, already building our fort. I snickered as I quickly came to help.

-

After some time of building our fort we finally managed to keep the pillows from falling over us. "And!—-there!" I said as I placed the blanket over the fort in order to keep it as dark and cozy as possible. "I'll go get our switches! Can you get us some snacks?" Fundy asked as he kissed my cheek and ran out the room.

I went into the kitchen and fetched us some drinks and some chips from the cupboard. I got myself some grapes in a cup as well since I've been digging some fruit at the time. I grabbed my phone as well to play some music for us. I got inside the fort, making sure nothing fell on the bottom blanket.

I situated myself nicely in my spot and smiled feeling my back hit the soft pillow. "Okay I'm here!" Fundy stated as he gave the switches as I turned on the games on them. "Okay, how do I get in here without knocking something over?" He asked laughing mid sentence.

"I forget you're a giant! Here" I said as I moved some stuff around allowing my humongous boyfriend to enter the fort. "Place your foot there and slide in" i directed him. He did as I said and sighed happily seeing his whole body inside the fort and no pillows falling.

"Jesus, I was scared I was going to knock all this hard work right over" fundy said as he sighed a breath of relief. "Lets start this!" I said as we both got in a match as us being enemies. I leaned my switch over to my chest with a smile. "You better not cheat"

"Me? Cheating? I would never-look! Pippys trying to get inside!" Fundy shouted as he pointed behind me. I lowered my switch and looked behind me for a few seconds and turned back to fundy peeking over at my screen and killing my character.

"Ugh!" I playfully got mad as we both went into deep concentration mode trying to one up the other. We didn't talk except for the exceptional "damn!" or "ha!".

-

"YES YES! SUCK ON THAT BITCH!" I shouted excitedly as I jumped up causing the whole fort to come undone. I didn't care since we took out the trash and drinks away from the inside a long while ago. "IM SO GOOD!" I jumped up and down as fundy came out from the pillows with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah whatever come over and receive your prize" he finally stood up brushing himself down. "My prize?" I asked not mentioning a prize ever. I looked around trying to see if he brought in a prize a long time ago and didn't notice.

He rolled his eyes playfully as he placed his both hands beside my neck and sighed. "I love you (y/n). You make me feel like the most luckiest man alive" with that he leaned forward and gave me a peck on my lips.

I blushed taken back by the sudden kiss at this certain setting. Fundy removed his hands and began to move but I felt like the kiss wasn't enough for me. I tapped his shoulder as he was picking the pillows and putting them on the couch.

He turned around with a pillow under his armpit. "Yeah?" He asked meeting my eyes almost making me run out of breath. "Can I kiss you?" I asked with confidence. "W-what?" He asked also blushing by the sudden question. I waited for him to confirm and he silently nodded.

I rushed to have our lips together accidentally pushing us both to the floor landing on the pile of pillows. Our lips didn't detach a bit, still kissing every inch of each other's lips. My hands flew from his neck to his hair to his hips. They wouldn't stop roaming around. Felt so intoxicated with the scent, taste and touch of my man right in front of me.

After a while we pulled away, catching our breath. "You always turn my shit days for the better" I blushed after fundy said that and lightly punching his shoulder. "Stop being sappy" I said earning a wonderful laugh from him which he was very known for. I laid my head on his chest hearing his heart beat pick up speed. "I love you too fundy".

—————————————

hope there isn't many grammar errors