💜Chapter 60💜

Jungw-o baby please s-top crying" y/n coes softly, her hand moving by its own on his head.

Rubbing his cute little nose he turned to look towards y/n. His eyes seems puffy and red, red runny nose and rosy cheeks.

"Mum-ma" he said while leaning closer to y/n and her warmth

Where as y/n remains frozen after listening him as if someone had hit her hard not able to think straight.

Her eyes starting to fill up as a salty liquid mades it way out of her eyes, gliding smoothly on her soft cheeks. Her lips trembles and softly look at jungkook who has a warm smile on his face almost a proud smile.

"W-what d-did you just s-sa--?"
She stutters being overwhelmed by the emotions which were popping out.

"Mumma"
Y/n immediately hugs Jungwo as soon as the word left his small lips and she kisses him on the top of his head with love in her eyes.

She looks towards jungkook who was already looking towards them with nothing but love and adore ness in his eyes.

He was feeling really proud as he was the one who taught Jungwo how to pronounce the word mumma which means a lot to y/n. In past she talked to him about Jungwo and imagining him calling her mom but she never knew how to approach him and how to ask him to call her mother. Knowing that she wishes Jungwo to call her mother jungkook started to teach Jungwo and he make sure that the baby Jungwo was comfortable in calling her mother and him as a father.

"J-junhk-ook he called me m-umma"
She says with a beautiful smile on her face showing her pearly smile which just melts his heart.

"Yes baby, he called you mumma." Jungkook response while moving closer to both of them just to pull both of them closer to him.

"My babies" jungkook mumbles softly while kissing both of them sweetly and hugs them.

The maids standing there felt a little stingy in their eyes while watching a lovely family.  In These 2 to 3 months they watched this couple to fight for their love and life. They saw their misery by their own eyes. They saw how their fate played with both of them but in the end they both stood still and fought for each other. They saw how they took care of each other, how they faced a lot of problems but now all seems to be at peace , silence finally........... or maybe this silence is a silence before tsunami. No when can say anything but the only thing they know was that this couple love each other more than anyone in this world. They can die for each other.

All they wish was a happy life for both of them.

_________________

"Is he sleeping?"
Y/n ask while standing near the door of Jungwo's  room.

"Ahmm"
jungkook nods while pecking Jungwo head and tucks him in the bed.