💜Chapter 20💜

JUNGKOOK POV

"Mo-mommy"
was the word that come out from her mouth and she flinched afterwards.

Tears started to escape from the corner of her beautiful yet red puffy eyes and also started to flinch in her sleep. I don't know if she is having a nightmare or what. Kissing the tears away I decided to wake her up.

I tried to wake her up by shaking her shoulders and tapping on her cheeks a little and it did worked.

She opens her eyes a little but squeeze them because of the contact of sudden light. Lifting her hand up she placed the back side of her hand on her eyes rubbing them a little.

"Don't rub them and.... are you okay"
jungkook asked being a little concerned about her health pulling her hand away from her eyes and helping her to sit properly on his king side bed.

"Wh-what hap-end. Wh-what I a-am do-doing he-here? I -I ne-ed to go h-ome"
she said at the same time removing the Duvet from her body only to see herself in different clothes from yesterday.

Seeing herself in only a long white shirt which doesn't belong to her made her to panic. she tried to cover herself with the Duvet. Her eyes half closed and half opened might be because of the fever. She has stopped shivering now but the fever doesn't go down , which was making me to worry.

"Don't move y/n. You are having a high fever and this is my Mansion. You are gonna live here...... Stay here I am going to bring something for you to eat as you have to take the medicines as well."
Listening to word medicine y/n whole body shake a little. She thought that jungkook get to know about her health , her illness.

She don't want anyone to know about her illness because she don't want anyone to get in trouble because of her. She is a very innocent and selfless person, always keep other first and then think about herself. She know that if someone will started to fall for her and make her feel love she will not be able to bear the pain of Separation because she is not sure that if she will be able to make it or not.

"Wh-what medi-medicene"
she asked a little terrified.

"Medicine for your high Fever"  jungkook says picking up his shirt for the couch and that's when y/n notice that he was shirtless, seeing a boy being naked for the first time and being so close y/n just hide her face between her hands being totally flustered.

And it will be like if she deny that she didn't feel a little scared seeing all his tattoo but somewhere she found them Beautiful

And it will be like if she deny that she didn't feel a little scared seeing all his tattoo but somewhere she found them Beautiful. Seeing her Rossy red cheeks and a blushing mess a small chuckle was about to escape from jungkook mouth but he supress it inside him.

"Y-you kn-ow how to c-ook"
y/n asked still hiding her face between her palms and her head hang a little low.

"NO I Don't , and do I even need to know when I have a bunch of maids here"
  he immediately snapped with a arrogant grin on his handsome face.