💜Chapter 23💜

JUNGKOOK POV

After cutting Somi phone call I put the phone back on the table and turned around only to see a beautiful face just inches away from my face. I was just admiring her beautiful face with tracing my fingers softly on her cheeks. She moved a little when my fingers touched her jaw line might be she felt a little ticklish.

And seeing her reaction I started to tease her a little because she is looking damn cute doing all these little shrug and scrunching her nose

And seeing her reaction I started to tease her a little because she is looking damn cute doing all these little shrug and scrunching her nose . I think I should stop she is sick right now and here I am disturbing her. Chuckling on her cuteness and giving her soft peck on her forehead and then on her nose bridge I made my way towards the bathroom to take a bath.

Entering in the bathroom I started to strip and entering in the shower I let the cold ice water to flow down my body. I know it's cold out there and I will get I'll if I take a cold bath but now it didn't matter because I am okay with talking cold showers. I have been in many more worst condition other then this cold shower, so for me it's nothing.

I don't know for how long I was in the shower but suddenly y/n come in my mind making me fastly wrap the tower on my waist. What if she is awake now and might be panicking with these thoughts I opened the bathroom door only to see her trying to stand on her feet. She is very weak to do a single thing right now and she was trying to stand on her feet wow.

And the very next second I was standing near her with my arms tightly wrapped around her waist preventing her to fall down. But she didn't clutch onto my shoulders and neck but on something else making me to look down and she tighten her grip around it making me slightly smirk in return because I didn't noticed it before.

"Are you okay"
I asked her , my smirk never leaving my face.

"Ye-yess Tha-nkyou"
aww how cute she is blushing.

"For what my angel. And where do you think you are going in this state and there is no use of hiding it angel I have already seen your not so long but white milky smooth legs"
I asked her with my smirk on as her grip on the towel tighten which she was clutching on but  suddenly  I saw some different kind of new emotion in her deep ocean like brown eyes in which I can stare for my whole life without blinking. What are doing with me y/n. But those emotions didn't last long as they just disappear in a fraction of seconds.