💜Chapter 38💜

"Why can't you love me princess, I have everything, I can give you everything you want, everything you need, I can give you the things that no girl out there have, I can make your life more beautiful, I will shower you with my love Just give me a chance to show my love to you. I will make you the most happiest person in the entire world. You just need to say a yes, you just need to say I love you too" Sehun poured out each every emotion in his confession trying to show her how much he loves her through his words, looking straight into her eyes which were getting teary with each passing second.

"I-i don't lo-ve y-you oppa, I-i don't. I nev-er loo-ked at you in th-at way, I alw-ays sa-w you as a goo-d friend of mi-ne, never in my thoug-hts I think of lovi-ng you more than a fri-end, you are handso-me, you are a good hum-an being with goo-d heart an-d I know that, you can fi-nd any other girl who looks more beau-tiful th-en me, who is capa-ble of loving you, who is compa-tible with you, Beca-use I don't love yo-u. P-leas-e let me go"
she said looking in his eyes, bitting her lips internally getting ready for his answer which she know is not going to be in her side.

"I can't princess, I can't, why you can't understand that I love you and I can't let you go, never I will never let you go, you are mine."
He said wiping the single drop of tear which fell  from her eyes realising that she is not going anywhere from here anysoon, but still there was a  hope that he will come and save her, jungkook will come and take her back from here.

"I a-m not a thin-g"
she wispered in her soft voice which came out almost inaudible but he was able to get it.

"You are mine that's it, I don't want to have a fight with you just rest princess"
he said placing her gently on the bed and going out of the room taking the tray with himself. Leaving her all alone to get drown in her own thoughts.

Lifting her knees up and bringing them closer to herself, she just hugged herself feeling all alone all of sudden, closing her eyes she was able to see his handsome face right infront of her, his voice sounding soft to her like an angel. He was telling her to wait for him, he was reasuring her with his words, he was telling her that he loves her and will come to save her. He was telling her that he will not let anyone to hurt her in anyway.

He was just standing there looking at her but all of sudden he started to vanish, her eyes started to turn teary seeing him getting away from her once again she don't want to lose him likes she lose her mother, seeing him getting vanishing in the air she started to run towards him as she was about to touch him her leg slips and she falls on the cold floor with the loud thud, sitting up on the floor she looked around, her eyes living pearl like tears,  her vision was blurry again standing up on her feet groaning in pain she started to look around  to see a single glance of him but she didn't find him anywhere she started to run in different directions to find him to touch him to show him how much she loves him but it all went in a vain when she wakes up gasping  for air and that's when she get to know that she was dreaming about him her whole body was sweating like hell her eyes were teary as she touched her cheeks looking around saw that it's already evening.

______________________________________

meanwhile on the other hand jungkook and jimin both were interrogating Bity, in their torture room, which seem so scary for a normal human being who is not aware of mafias and all.

Sitting infront of her brusied and Injured form, jungkook asked gritting his teeth, controling his anger because he don't want to beat the shit out of her, because he know if he will torture her she will not be able to bear that that's why he called on if his best female fighter in his gang, she one of his trustworthy memebers of his gang, she known as best fighter in his gang not even in only his gang but also among the other female fighters in other gangs she is one of the dangerous member of his gang once she started to torture someone it always end with their life. If someone can kill with their eyes she might have already killed each and every person she look towards, her eyes are more sharper than her nails.