💜chapter 11💜

LATER IN THE NIGHT

Jungkook was again tossing and turning around on his bed as he was not able to sleep because his mind was again filled with the thoughts of the restaurant girl(y/n). Everytime he tries to sleep his mind start thinking about her. Her beautiful tanned face , her deep ocean like brown eyes , her pink cheeks , her red pumlp lips.

"Why are you thinking about her jungkook what happened to you" he mumbled sitting up on the bed and clutching his hair frustratingly and took out a cigarette box from the drawer

And with that he made his way towards his balcony lighting his cigarette and blowing a puff of it in a dark night.

_____________________________________

NEXT DAY

MORNING

SEHUN POV

"Y/n why didn't you call me yesterday"
I asked her as she place my order on my table. I don't know why but I saw some type of fear in her beautiful eyes after listening to my question.

"Ah-h I g-got very tired yes-terday and my pho-ne also got swi-tched off that's why I wa-s not ab-le to ca-ll y-ou yest-erday. I a-m s-orry" she explained the reason. Ahh she is so innocent saying sorry for a mistake she never did.

"It's okay y/n. By the way are you free on Sunday we can go out for a hangout".
I asked her and I hope she is free because I want to get more closer to her.

"Ah I do_don't kno-w"
I don't know why but she said hesitating a little , maybe she is not comfortable with me yet. Maybe I just tooked her off-guard , or might be she don't trust me enough.

But the truth was that she don't want anyone to get in trouble because of her and her illness. Her illness is one the reason she never want to make friends because she don't want to Disturb other people life. Because of her illness she faint suddenly, got heavy nosebleeding , feel nauseous and fatigue. She don't want to go with Sehun because she don't want him to waste his time with her , she don't want him to carry her around , he will not be able to enjoy his day , she want him to go out with someone who can do everything without any problem. Only doctor cha know about her illness.

"Pretty please y/n , please please we can go wherever you want to go"
I said showing her my puppy eyes and sad pout and I know she is so innocent that she will not be able to say no to my puppy eyes and like what I thought my plan worked. But I can see the hesitation in her eyes.

"A-hh"

"Please please please"

"Ok I wil-l go wi-th y-ou"
yesss my plan worked.

"And where do you want to go my princess"
I asked her and listening to word princess her blood mades it's way to her already pink cheeks, so cute.