💜Chapter 46💜

"JUNGKOOK YOU NEED TO COME OUTSIDE OF THE ROOM, LET THEM DO THEIR WORK!"
Jimin started to pull jungkook out of the room as he know how jungkook might be feeling right now as it is really clear to Jimin that jungkook is madly in love with y/n he may not show it others but he is in love.

"NOOO!! .....WHAT ARE YOU DOING JIMIN LET ME GOOO!!!..... Y/NNN!!" Jungkook shouted as jimin succeeded in pulling him out of the room and the nurse immediately closes the door of the room. And Jungkook was banging on the door and asking them to open It but they didn't opened it because they know it will be really hard for them to do anything if they opens the door.

"NOOOO DON'T DO THAT!!!"
jungkook shouted when he saw Dr. Choi as he pressed the defibrillators on her chest and ribs area and the way her body rises up and down because of the shock.

For the first time a lone tear left his eyes when he saw her lifeless body on the bed, induring each and every shock.

"Don't do this to her."

Immediately wiping his tears off he turns around only to see jimin in shock as for the first time he saw jungkook crying. Jungkook was looking so broken and fragile infront of him, that he was not able to control himself and went towards jungkook and pulls him in a hug.

"H-yung she will be okay right?" Jungkook barely calls him hyung and whenever he does, he might be in pain, or he might be sad , broken or felt like crying.

"She is strong jungkook, she will be fine!"
Jimin said rubbing his back as jungkook seems to fargile in his arms.
To jimin, jungkook looks like a small child who just want someone to love him, and that person is non other then y/n.

"Yess she is strong she will fight for me, she will fight for herself and for our future"
jungkook mumbles nodding his head like a small kid.

And then suddenly the door of the room opens in which y/n is, turning around jungkook looks straight towards Dr. Choi who was standing with a frown on his face but a relief was seen in his eyes.

"She is okay now, it seems like she was awake and was listening to us and was in her scenes but was not able to react and something was going inside her mind which suddenly effected her heart beat to get slow down and might have also effected her brain a little but she is okay now but we need to keep her in the hospital for atleast one to two days for observation and after that you can take her home"

"But make sure to give her, her medicines on time"
and with that Dr. Choi left from there, leaving jungkook and jimin alone.

"Hyung you can go home, I will stay here with y/n"
jungkook exerts without turning around to look towards jimin.

"You can go home jungkook. you also need to change and get fresh, this suit will get uncomfortable to wear in night"

"Hyung I can't leave her here alone, I am not going anywhere"
jungkook was feeling uneasy about leaving y/n alone after the accident that just happened now. She was fighting for even a single breath infront of him.