💜Chapter 27💜

With the last peck on her lips without her concern (permission) he step out of the duvet and made his way downstairs at the same time wearing his shirt.

"Minha cook something healthy for y/n and made her eat it"
jungkook ordered entering in the office and Minha was passing by.

"Okay Mr. Jeon"
nodding her head Minha started to prepare for the vegetables soup that she is going to cook for y/n.

After some hours there was a knock on jungkook office that was located in his Mansion. He allowed the person to enter inside his office without lifting his gaze from his laptop in which he was working.

"Ac-tually sir y/n is denying to eat the food"
Minha said bowing infront of Jungkook and listening to her words jungkook immediately lift his eyes up from the laptop.

"S-she also broked the v-vase and got injured by it"

"WHAT!!? YOU ARE NOT EVEN ABLE TO DO A THING PROPERLY , call Anna right now"
jungkook shouted stroming outside his office towards his room. Different emotions started to grow inside him worries, anger, concern , fear of her getting injured badly with all her weakness. He brust Inside his room only to see an injured y/n sitting in the corner of room hiding her body with the curtains that were hanging on the rod near the window with her red eyes , hands and foots injured blood flowing from them one hand clutching her own hairs , tears streaming down her beautiful eyes.

Hearing a loud bang of the door y/n turn her eyes to look towards jungkook. His eyes were turning dark by each passing second , his hands turned into a fist making his knuckles to turn white. Clenching his jaw he Stromed towards y/n and seeing him coming towards her with jaw tightly clenched, hands making a fist knuckles turning white. He was taking long preyditory step towards her. Seeing him her body shaked in pure fear she moved her body more backwards into the wall trying to squeeze herself in it.

Jungkook eyes softens Seeing her moving backwards making the curtains to get stained by her blood, scared of him and hissing in pain Because of her injuries

"N-n-noo pl-please don't c-ca--"
y/n was not even able to complete her sentence as she choked on her tears , breathing heavily.

Seeing her having problems in breathing jungkook took some baby steps towards her mumbling some sweet words.

"Y/n angel inhale amd exhale slowly. Take some deep breaths baby."
Listening to his soft calm voice she started to take fast breath choking on air, her face turning red making him to held his hand up in the air gesturing her to calm down.

"Everything is okay. I am not gonna hurt you. Calm down, take some deep breathes angel"
He said taking some more baby steps towards her which she was not able to see as she was totally lost in his dark yet soft orbs.

"No one no one is gonna hurt you no one."
And with that he slowly started to sit down infront of her, slowly pushing his body forward in her direction making her to look at his face with her red puffy eyes. Slowly griping her hands in his big ones he swift closer to her.