The Reiss Titan

Ymir: This is insane! He's going to bring this down on all of us!

Marco: Historia hurry up and free Eren!

Eren: Forget it Historia! That titans a Reiss just let him eat me!

Historia: No way!

Eren: Why won't you just listen to me?

Historia: I may be humanity's enemy but I'm your ally, and I won't leave you here! Ymir showed me who I want to be in this life and ill never betray who I am for anyone ever again! I want to help people, no matter who it is ill come to their rescue!

Historia finally get Eren free from one of his chains after much fiddling with the key. Marco and I were struggling to stay on our feet whilst Ymir had given up entirely and was just laying on the ground worriedly staring at the ceiling. An extra blast from the transformation sent Historia flying towards the back wall whilst Marco and I joined Ymir on the floor behind Eren.

Ymir & Eren: Historia!

Just before she crashed Mikasa came flying around the corner and caught her.

Historia: Mikasa!

They looked at each other with a silent understanding passing between them before the captain landed beside me, hair being blown all over the place by the Reiss titans transformation.

Levi: Give me the keys!

Eren: Captain... you guys-

Jean and Connie now joined the captain and began to unchain Eren's arms and legs.

Levi: Connie hurry!

Connie grabbed one of the keys the captain offered him and began to unchain Eren's legs. I crawled up to him and helped him by grabbing the lock and holding it steady for him to insert the key.

Eren: Forget about me! Hurry up and escape already!

Jean: Shut up you topless wimp!

Y/n: Eren I'm getting real sick of your bitching please just shut up and stop crying!

Connie: He's loose!

Eren was now completely free from his chains which allowed us to concentrate fully on the titan. It was enormous and it hadn't even fully finished transforming yet. The heat it was giving off was immense and I could feel the hair from my arms singe off painfully.

Y/n: Damn it is so hot! Get back everyone or it'll roast us!

Sasha: Guys... that thing is huge it has to be bigger than the colossal right?

Mikasa: The ceiling... look out!

Levi: Get back!

I had already retreated when I initially called for it moments prior so I was well out of range of the falling rock that nearly crushed the others by Eren. The rocks started to fall in greater frequency and greater size, we all huddled against the wall of the cave to avoid the falling debris which was wiping out the remnants of the rogue squad that we could see in the distance.

Jean: Shit there's no way out!

We were all shielding our eyes from the dust that was now falling from the ceiling whilst Eren stared straight ahead clearly lost in thought. Eren slumped down the wall and began to sob uncontrollably whilst I glared at him in incredulity and frustration.

Eren: I'm sorry everyone.... I've been so useless... ever since the beginning I've never been the hope of humanity.

Marco: Oh give me a break.

Jean: What's this? Think you're some tragic hero. I mean seriously when have you ever done anything from your own strength?

Connie: What a weakling, we've been through much worse than this.