Everything

When Liam pulled back, he could only grin when Jolie grabbed the belt loops of his jeans and pulled him to her so that she could peck his lips.  "You were wonderful," She smiled, looking up at him. 

"The kiss or the concert?" Liam's hazel eyes twinkled, a boyish grin on his lips while he held her as close to him as possible, his fingers lightly grasping her hips only to frown when he saw the wig.  "Let's take this thing off you." He said with a slight face. 

Jolie just laughed whilst helping him.  She continued to laugh when he gently tore the hairnet off her head and began to run his fingers through her hair to get  the volume back into it. 

"And there's my real girlfriend." He grinned, both his hands in her hair now, almost stroking it before he started to mess with her dark locks  by shaking the top so that it was messy once more.

"Liam!" Jolie said laughing, her red lips parted in a wide blissful smile.  Shaking her head, she tried to untangle some of her locks but ended up just putting her hair into a ponytail. 

"It's a little bit lighter, though still darker from when I first met you," Liam said taking a strand of hair from her ponytail.

"Summer sun lightens it but I think from my haircut it just went back to the color I had as a kid." Jolie explained.  "What about you? What's your next hairdo going to be?" She grinned teasingly.

Liam gave her a look, his hazel eyes narrowing slightly.  Rolling his eyes when she rested her hand on his chest, he finally looked around.  "Where are we?" He asked, realizing that the train had completely stopped and the intercom was blaring about the train's journey being at its end.

Jolie looked out the windows of their empty train.  Rush hour had ended so it was just them as she had hoped it would be.  "In ten minutes it will take the journey back to Downtown and Manhattan. A few friends and I," She said with a laugh.  "We took this train once after an all nighter then had taken our exam so we were planning to go to a restaurant in Uptown to celebrate getting through it but we all had fallen asleep.  When we woke up we were way out of the inner city and the subway had come above ground but no one else was on the train.  It freaked out most of us at first, we thought something bad had occurred but it was just that this train after rush hour is nearly dead.  Everyone's at work so one has the train all by themselves.  It's really actually sorta relaxing, there's a lure to the sound of only the train with sunlight peering through the buildings to penetrate the windows. Its strangely peaceful." 

Liam glanced down at her with a soft smile.  "Since no one is here..."

With that he lifted his girlfriend so that she actually had to hold onto his shoulders for balance.  Hugging her body to him, Liam smiled into the kiss as he spun the two of them.  He had ten minutes to make up for two months worth lack of kisses.  Kissing her neck, he mumbled 'I love you,' into her skin as she hugged his neck. 

"I love you too..."

Twenty minutes later they parted, having to get off soon. Liam had to go back in an hour, to the hotel for a few interviews still to come.  Jolie was once more leaning on the same pole from before as she rested one arm over Liam's broad shoulder while she used the other hand to try to wipe off some of her red lip stick from his lips.  "Liam!" She exclaimed when he playfully tried to bite her finger. 

"Don't return me to them." Liam wanted to whine but he didn't quite... just a little pout in his voice.  "Say you want to kidnap me and take me home to do bad things to." He wickedly grinned this time whilst he played with the strappy back of her summer dress. 

Of course Jolie blushed furiously as he had expected.  Jolie scrunched her eyes closed tight even though she knew her boyfriend was playing with her but... Opening one eye, she looked up wearily at him to find that he was still grinning at her, his brow raised in playful seduction.