Ukai Keishin - Crow Connection

Au: Regular

Au: Regular

Tags/Warnings: GN! Reader, mentions of sex-ed and well sex stuff, mentions of achohol, smoking, swearing

Word Count: 3.2k+

•──────⋅☼⋅──────•‌

Karasuno looked like an old friend grown weary and tired from age. Cracks were showing on the concrete exterior like wrinkles, and algae and moss were appearing along with other stains on every face of the school possible. It was old, holding generations of stories from students that hid in its darkest corners and ran down its stretching halls. You had memories of your own inside.

The school was nearly empty. So when you opened the front doors in the middle of the day to an empty building, you weren't surprised. With it being summer break, many students had decided to take time off and go on a trip or just relax. Few groups or individuals, made up of only the most dedicated students, returned to the school for organized clubs.

You made your way through the main hall, glancing at the yearly graduation photos, hoping to find your name and face among them. It was years ago now. Nearly ten? It felt like too long ago.

Not everyone enjoyed their high school experiences. You were one of those that did. Much preferring the level of work and environment of high school in comparison to University where everyone seemed to be jumping off the deep end of the pool. You made it out, albeit shivering, soaked, and gasping for air.

Class of 2004. The picture was framed like all the others and you quickly skimmed through the portraits. Everyone looked very neutral in them like they could be a student now instead of ten years ago. That was thanks to the strict rules for photos and in school. You were glad. I never want to see leopard print again. The thought made you want to apologize to your mom for insisting on buying all those fur-trimmed accessories and leopard everything that quickly fell out of trend within two years.

"You're here!" The vice-principal panted as he jogged down the hall from the office. His cheeks were red, likely from the heat, and his toupee bounced on his head. You stifled a laugh. The tackiness must have failed because of the sweat. "Come in and join us in the teacher's lounge. Everyone's taking a break from clubs because of the heat."

"Is there air conditioning in the lounge?"

"No, it broke this morning. But there is ice."

You cringed, wiping the back of your thumb underneath your nose. "Pleasant. Lead the way."

He continued to pull on the collar of his shirt while walking you the rest of the way down, fanning himself.

Everyone in the teacher's lounge seemed to be melting into the chairs beside one who frantically scurried around, saying something about needing a wide paint brush that she swore was in one of her cabinets. Art teacher, you guessed, probably holding an art club. Once found, she rushed toward the exit, smiling at you as she left.