14.

After Clark is gone, I look over at Oliver. "You're quiet," he says, looking up at me.

"I'm just processing," I admit.

"You think I'm a monster, don't you?"

"No, of course not. We've all done things we're not proud of. I know I have. What matters... is the man you are today," I sigh, walking over to him and taking a seat.

"What kind of man is that?"

"A good one. Everyone has made mistakes, and I can tell that you're remorseful. You're not the same person you were back then, and that's what matters. You changed."

"Thanks, Callie."

*that night*

I hear a crash making my eyes slowly open. I blink a couple of times, glancing over at the clock.

7 pm?

Damn, when the hell did I fall asleep?

I roll out of bed when I hear something shatter. "What the hell," I mutter, leaving my room. I hear someone yell out in pain making me speak. "Oliver," I shout, running down the hall. I halt to a stop, gasping when I see him pinned against the wall by one of his arrows. I also see the balcony doors shattered and Lex lying on the floor.

"What the hell happened," I question, rushing over to him.

"I don't know," he admits, as I look at the arrow in his shoulder. "Look, you gotta get out of here. I don't want you to get hurt," he says.

"I don't care if I get hurt. I'm not leaving you here," I shake my head, as I attempt to yank the arrow out of his shoulder. He groans, and I shout out in anger. "I can't get it out."

I hear a case swing open, making me look over to see one of his arrow's floating in the air. "Shit", I whisper.

"Get out of here before it's too late," Oliver exclaims making me look at him.

"No, I'm not leaving you." I stand in front of him, as the arrow shoots towards us. I brace myself, but suddenly, someone speeds past me, knocking the arrow out of the way.

100% that was Clark.

The blue pulse goes off from his arrow, and I see some kind of... projection of Duncan, making my eyes widen. He disappears, and I turn around. "All right, this is gonna hurt, so brace yourself." He nods, and I finally yank the arrow out of his shoulder. He groans, falling to the floor. I drop down, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I admit.

"You could've died...," Oliver says, making me look at me.

"I don't care. I wasn't just gonna leave you. You wouldn't do that to me," I sigh.

"You... You saved my life."

"Of course, I did. I... I care about you."

"Other people would've left," he points out.

"I guess I'm not like other people," I say, wiping the blood away from his lip.

"No, you're not," He shakes his head.