481-490

481. The Second Child Came Out

   "Grandpa, I'm back and brought you something good."

Feng Huizhen put her bag aside and sat affectionately between the old man and the old lady.

He took the hands of the old man and the old lady, and said in the old man's ear.

The old man could hear the voice vaguely.

This nodded.

"You came back as soon as you came back. What did you bring? Grandpa is not bad for you. After not seeing you for several years, Grandpa wanted to meet people." The old lady also took Feng Huizhen's hand and looked up and down with tears in her eyes.

"You girl has lost weight, but she hasn't grown up in the past few years and has become beautiful."

A man and woman sitting across from the sofa, watching this scene, felt extremely dazzling.

"Big brother, who is this?"

"Oh, I haven't introduced you to it yet! Huizhen, this is my brother and sister. Your name is uncle and aunt.

This is the goddaughter that your sister-in-law and I adopted. Your sister-in-law likes girls very much. , I have been suffering from heart disease all these years. I took Huizhen as my goddaughter a few years ago, and Huizhen went to the countryside to go to the countryside. This is just coming back."

Hearing this, the middle-aged man had a trace of disdain and contempt in his eyes.

"Brother, it's not that I told you and sister-in-law that what sister-in-law wants to do, you just let her temper? My own family is not willing to help, yes, this outsider is very enthusiastic, and really turned his elbows out. The year before last, I Said to let Xiaojun come to your side, and you found him a temporary worker in the noodle factory. If you help, you will help! But after Xiaojun came, you and your sister-in-law did not let him live at home, and let him live in the factory dormitory. You said that Xiaojun's child is thousands of miles away from home alone, and he has no relatives and no reason here, just your uncle and aunt, and you are lucky to throw him alone in the factory dormitory. You just recognize such a goddamn girl. A lot of money for this girl's house, right? Isn't this girl aiming at the wealthy family of the two of you, can she recognize you as godfather and godmother?"

Feng Huizhen glanced at Secretary Liu's younger brother in front of her. She shook her head involuntarily. This man's emotional intelligence is really not high. Saying this directly in front of others is a naked slap in the face and not giving face.

"Second, you are talking nonsense ." what? Huizhen is not such a person at all! "

Secretary Liu couldn't bear to hang on his face. Feng Huizhen recognized them as godfather and godmother at first. He also felt that it was to fulfill the wishes of his father and daughter-in-law. It
was not just one more person in the family.

As long as it did not violate the principles and provided appropriate help, he would Still willing, after all, this child recognizes them as the godmother, and it is estimated that the purpose is not simple.

But later, he also felt that Feng Huizhen was sincere to their family.

Especially after Feng Huizhen left, ever since she went to the farm They will send things to the couple.

Although they are not short of food, this girl will send them a bag every year after the new rice and noodles come down.

This is 100 catties of food.

I would like to know how much this girl distributes the food there. Not much, it is equivalent to taking their own rations to them.

And from time to time, I will send them some mountain goods from their mountains, and I will write them a letter every month.

In an era of tight supplies, I can insist on doing this every year.

But Imagine how much the little girl suffered outside?

When the girl went to the county seat and went to the University of Workers, Peasants and Soldiers, I later heard that the girl became the manager of the restaurant again.

More to send home.

It's not that the couple's eyelids are shallow, and they see these things, but it's hard to get this feeling alone.

Of course, these things did solve a lot of problems for their family.

In the county seat, you are not rich, you can buy things with tickets.

What matters is the mind. "Why am I talking nonsense? Where is your goddaughter's family? If I'm not mistaken, she should be from the nearby village, right? It's easy to recognize you as godparents and godmothers. For the sake of getting benefits from you, why do you think you are godparents? Anyone with a discerning eye can see that you two were fooled by others."

"Brother, I'm not talking about you, you are really rich in money. If so, take out some money to help our mother.

No matter what, that's your mother! The son does not think the mother is ugly, and the son does not think the family is poor. Our mother has been sick in bed for two or three years, and the two of you will not go back. Take a look, let alone take care.

Although it is said that our mother did something wrong in the first place, but at this point, no matter how big the hatred is, it should pass.

Brother, I beg you. If you persuade Dad, forgive My mother. Anyway, I don't care. This time I came here to ask for a sum of money to treat my mother's illness. Otherwise, you can take our mother over and you can support her. You can't leave my mother alone. "

I've already said that whether that woman lives or dies, it doesn't matter to me! What did she say when she cut ties with our father? What did she say when she reported our father? Is this still a husband and wife?"

It is said that husbands and wives are birds of the same forest, and they will fly separately when disaster strikes. Our mother's performance was really good, and I saw with my own eyes that my mother did things that were inferior to pigs and dogs, and inferior to beasts.

"Do you know how old I was? When I was eight years old and you were three years old, you followed my mother, and you know I followed my father. How did you live when you arrived at the county seat?

My father and son didn't even have a place to stay. I slept under the bridge with my father for a full month. Do you know what it feels like to be shivering from the cold in the winter?

Dad took me all the way begging to come here. Thanks to the superiors here who looked into the letters reporting Dad and found out that it was a false accusation.
 ad was able to settle down here with me, but because of that incident, Dad's file got a big demerit. Can only be an ordinary worker. "

"Isn't that all in the past?" Don't think I don't know, what our dad enjoys now is cadre treatment. Our father's retirement salary is now at least 300 yuan a month. Is it alright to give our mother 100 yuan a month? This is not excessive. "

Liu Hongsheng in front of him said it confidently.

"Why? "

Liu Hongsheng, who thought he was confident in front of his brother and father, was amused by this question from the girl in front of him.

"This is our family's business, what's your business?" What right do you have to stand up and ask me? "

"Of course I am qualified!" This is the home of my godfather and godmother, the home of my godfather and grandmother. It has nothing to do with you. You come to the door and ask for money. Where did you get such a big face? "

Feng Huizhen couldn't stand it anymore.

Seeing grandma sitting there, her eyes were dim, and the expression on her face was very embarrassing.

She can probably guess the truth, the father and son are living in the county town.

Later, the grandfather and grandmother became the home, and the grandmother is the step-grandmother.

But grandma is kind-hearted, and godfather takes care of grandma as if she were a real mother.

But having encountered such an unreasonable younger brother, it is estimated that the godfather himself was embarrassed to say these words.