16-20

16. 

      Feng Huizhen came to the cafeteria.

She had never eaten in a canteen in her last life, and this was the first time she had seen such a canteen in a factory.

There are six windows in the canteen.

At this moment, people are queuing one after another, but there are not many people, because most workers don't go to work until 8:00.

Generally, even if you come to eat, it will be 7:30.

Feng Huizhen walked directly to the front, but saw an acquaintance in the front.

He went up and patted his shoulder lightly.

"Officer Jiang."

After taking the slap, Jiang Lei turned around and saw the girl he saw yesterday.

"You also come to the cafeteria to eat."

He still remembered this girl freshly, because this girl actually made Section Chief Liu of the transport team keep her.

Also a capable person.

But he really didn't remember the girl's name.

"Secretary Jiang, my name is Feng Huizhen."

Feng Huizhen politely stretched out her hand and smiled.

That smile was like flowers with dewdrops facing the sun in the morning.

And that was the joy that radiated from the inside out.

The light in his eyes is like a lion poised to stare at its prey.

Jiang Lei thought he must have a problem with his eyes, how could the little girl look like a lion!

What's more, he had forgotten the name of the girl in front of him, Jiang Lei felt a little apologetic.

"Comrade Feng Huizhen, welcome to join the noodle factory."

He hurriedly reached out and grabbed the girl's small hands.

The big hand with well-defined knuckles and the pair of slender and slender hands held tightly together.

Feng Huizhen's smile grew brighter.

She had no choice but to pat the officer Jiang in front of her with her hand just now. This time is definitely not a test.

It was such an unintentional action, who knew that she immediately felt an overwhelming force intruding into her body.

Seriously, it can't be said to be a kind of power, and I can feel something special and wonderful spreading in her body.

She had felt strange power countless times in her previous life.

Feng Huizhen had already used her mental power to explore the space, and she saw that the line of subtitles in the space had changed.

"The energy is being absorbed, and it is currently 10%."

However, the change in energy absorption has been kept at 10%, that is to say, because she just patted Jiang Jiang in front of her, the energy can only be absorbed by 10%.

God, this person in front of her has the luck she needs.

And the energy is absolutely surging.

This is also the reason why Feng Huizhen has a bright smile on her face. There is no way to see Jiang Lei as if she saw a big piece of fat.

It is because of this that Feng Huizhen deliberately reached out to shake hands with the other party.

Just one tap on the shoulder.

The best excuse to contact Jiang Lei is to shake hands.

Today's luck is temporary. In the future, we must become best friends with Jiang Lei, so as to ensure a steady stream of energy in the future.

Friend, I want to meet you, I want to be your friend.

The turn of eight worship is also OK.

Only with physical contact and the opponent's luck can she enter the space for her to use.

This is the most obvious. Only by becoming a friend recognized by the space can you continuously provide energy.

Currently this is the only way.

Sure enough, under the handshake this time, Feng Huizhen was able to detect the energy in the space, which was changing drastically.

"Energy absorption 20%."

"Energy absorption 30%."

"Energy absorption 40%."

Jiang Lei looked at the girl in front of him, and then looked at the small hands that held him tightly.

His brows furrowed silently.

He has seen girls who take the initiative to attack, and many girls pursue him, whether it is his family background or his appearance.

Growing up, I have never seen a girl who is interested in him, but this is the first time that he has acted so daringly.

His eyebrows twitched slightly, and his hands clenched hard.

Feng Huizhen's fingers clenched the ground tighter.

"Mr. Jiang, thank you very much yesterday, thank you very much, thank you very much."

While saying thank you, he put his hands up and shook it vigorously.

Sure enough, the values ​​in the space change faster.

"Energy absorption 60%!"

"Energy absorption 70%!"

"Energy absorption 80%!"

Jiang Lei's eyes flashed with impatience.

This one named Feng Huizhen seems a little shameless.

What is this for?

The first time I met a strange man, I dared to move.

He just wanted to pull his hand back with force and say his own weight.

Feng Huizhen suddenly let go of his hand.

"Mr. Jiang, I know you want to be rude, but you still have to express your gratitude in person."

After saying this, the girl turned around and walked to the window next to her, carrying her lunch box.

The moment she let go, the subtitles in the space showed that the energy absorption was 100%.

Feng Huizhen had already seen the people lining up over there, they had already finished their meal, and there was no one behind.

"Master, I want two servings of soy milk and six fried dough sticks. In this lunch box, make one serving of soy milk and another serving of soy milk. I will eat it here. I want to take four fried dough sticks with me."

Passed her meal ticket.

While making soy milk for the girl, the master wrapped four fried dough sticks with oil paper.

"Which workshop are you from? Why did you come so early?"

"Master, I'm a temporary worker in the transportation team."

Fan's master is a man in his fifties, and this is a bit of a joke. The average girl would have turned red with shame when she heard this.

But who is Feng Huizhen? No matter what, we will live longer.

The road she has traveled is more than the rice she has eaten.

"Master, I'm much prettier than the Seven Fairies."

Looking at this skinless and faceless girl, the old master was amused.

"Just your bean sprouts, and the Seven Fairies, you, let's eat more. Come, come, the fried dough sticks are broken, I will give you one." The master not only scooped an extra spoonful into her lunch box Soymilk, and a fried fried dough stick like a crooked melon and cracked jujube was added on top of her two dough sticks.

This is special treatment.

The chef of the cafeteria, with a slight movement of his hands, has a lot of preferential treatment.

"Hey, thank you, master. When I look more beautiful than the Seven Fairies, I will definitely come to thank you ."

The master laughed, and the surrounding workers also laughed.

Only Jiang Lei frowned.

The girls he saw were generally reserved, shy, and polite, but he had never seen such a bold girl.

Feng Huizhen carried her things, sat at the table and finished eating quickly, and also washed the dishes and chopsticks at the water pipe, and put them into the large basin in the cafeteria.

"Masters, then I'm leaving, we'll see you at noon." The cafeteria master waved at her.

Feng Huizhen carried the lunch box and hurriedly returned to the transport team, placing the still warm lunch box in front of Section Chief Liu.

"Senior Chief, hurry up and eat while it's hot."

In front of Section Chief Feng, the temporary workers had already arrived, and they were squeezing each other to receive food stamps.

Section Chief Feng was impatient. When he saw Feng Huizhen coming, he hurriedly pointed to the roster in front of him.

He put the stack of meal tickets in his hand directly in front of Feng Huizhen.

"It's just Xiao Feng, you come and ask them to sign and receive meal tickets one by one, 13 yuan per person."

Feng Huizhen's eyes flashed.

Good opportunity, will you meet the spare tire of elite talents!

He hurriedly took the stack of meal tickets, and signed and fingerprinted the meal tickets for everyone.

In her last life, she managed more than a dozen restaurants and supermarkets without any problem. What kind of work is this?

The people were quickly dismissed, leaving thirty-eight yuan for meal tickets.