46-50

46. Reports

  "Mom, don't cry, don't cry, mom, I was wrong, I'd rather you beat me with the guts. Don't cry, mom, I'm really wrong, I'm ready today."

" But there will always be an emergency. What will you do when something goes wrong? You will pay for your life?"

"Mother, I know you are doing it for my own good. I promise not to mess around in the future, mother, I'll be gone in a few days, Just spare me. You are so sad, how can I be willing to rest assured that you stay at home."

"You know that you still make mother worry so much?"

"Mother, why don't you just go to the countryside with me to cut the queue. You watch My daughter will be a good baby in front of you all her life." The

15-year-old girl squatted in front of her mother and put her head on her mother's lap obediently.

Gently rubbed her hair against her mother begging for mercy.

Liu Cuihua's tears started to fall, but when she heard the child's words, she couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"Mother, if you smile, you won't be angry. We don't want to be angry again, and we can't ask for the account." The little girl raised her face with a smile, looked at her mother with big black eyes, and said ok with a smile on her face. obedient.

From that look, if a tail is attached, it will become a little pug with a wagging tail.

Liu Cuihua's heart softened into a pool of mud at once.

Complainingly, he stroked the child's dry hair with his hands.

The family has a hard life, I can't eat enough, and the children's nutrition can't keep up, so they have not been well raised.

It's been like this since I was a child, thin and small.

"Silly girl, mother is for your own good, mother can't follow you for a lifetime! You can't always be so impulsive and so arrogant when you do things.

I know that you are doing it for the good of your family, and that you want to try your best to improve your family's life before you leave, but you can't take your life to fight.

In mother's heart, your life is more important than those duck eggs and fish meat. You have to hope that you can live well, live in peace, and live happily.

That is your father's wish.

Feng Huizhen smiled and nodded, "Mother, don't worry, I will definitely live in peace and happiness . For you and my father, I will also live well.

I swear, mother, I have already thought about the consequences before doing things, and I really didn't do it impulsive.

Holding her hand and swearing made Liu Cuihua feel sad and distressed at the same time. After
all, the child is still for the family. "Mother doesn't want you to go to Baihe Lake, because I am
afraid that the captain and the others will find out that you are not ignorant. Someone just happened to be there." sent to labor reform. "

Someone in the village secretly broke a corn two days ago, and was caught and damaged collective property.

I heard that it would take ten days of reform through labor.

The work of the labor reform team is not light, and ten days of labor is enough.

Now everyone As soon as I talk about it, the tiger changes color.

The daughter in the limelight brought the children to fish out the fish in Baihe Lake. If someone uses this as an excuse to say that their daughter is not allowed, they will suffer.

"Mother, I have already talked to a few of them . Okay, tomorrow we'll secretly go fishing again. In the evening, you go to the production captain's house and tell the production captain this letter. "

Feng Huizhen told her mother about her plans, and Liu Cuihua was relieved. It seems that the girl has really grown up, and she will look forward to the future when she does things.

Early the next morning, Feng Huizhen sent her mother and the others to the field, greeted the captain, and went straight up the mountain to hunt hogweed.

Last night, the smell of some people's houses in the village made the villagers in the ground talk and wonder who caught the little fish again.

The taste of fish is completely different from that of other meats.

But ask anyone, no one admits to going to the river to catch fish.

After Feng Huizhen and the other girls went up the mountain, they first went to knock down the pig grass. After a few discussions, they decided to fight quickly.

It's impossible to hide things, and if you keep them hidden, it is estimated that everyone will have trouble.

They went to sweep the reeds one last time.

This time because it was much earlier than yesterday.

Almost everyone had seventy or eighty wild duck eggs in their baskets, and two large carp in their baskets.

This time they went back early.

After everyone discussed it unanimously, Huizhen should be allowed to talk about the credit.

It was indeed Huizhen who discovered it.

The incident was reported to the production captain. In the end, whether it was the duck eggs or the fish, the villagers were grateful to Huizhen.

Feng Huizhen did not give in, she picked this matter, everyone benefited, and in the end, her own reputation was nothing.

Holding the duck eggs in the basket and the fish in the back basket, he went directly to Liu Changfa, the production captain who was supervising people's work on the ground.

"Uncle Captain, Uncle Captain, look what I found?"

Feng Huizhen raised her voice with a beaming expression on her face.

Come running!

The shouting sound all the way, has long alarmed the people working in the field.

Many people stopped their work, took off their straw hats, fanned the wind, and watched Feng Huizhen run to the captain.

"Huizhen, what good things did you find? Did you find mushrooms or fungus in the mountains?"

"I found duck eggs and fish."

Feng Huizhen deliberately smugly raised her face towards the people on the ground.

When the people in the field heard this, they immediately showed joy on their faces, and now it is summer harvesting, and the work in the field is getting heavier and heavier.

The food in the family has long run out, and no one's family is now full of water and water, and the strong laborers can't stand it.

If there are these fish and duck eggs on top of each other, at least everyone will be able to work, and they will not be so hungry that their eyes will turn black.

"What? Huizhen, I found duck eggs and fish. Where did you find them?"

Liu Changfa hurriedly lowered his voice when he heard this.

"Uncle Captain, I told you, you can't scold me or criticize me." The little girl's faltering appearance made Liu Changfa's mind suddenly flash.

His face changed greatly, "You ghost girl, have you gone to Baihe Lake?"

Everyone changed their faces when they heard Baihe Lake.

"How can you go to Baihe Lake? If people walk in there, they won't be able to get out. You must be lucky, you found duck eggs and fish.

But you don't want to think about that place, in case you can't get out. What will your mother do then?"

The adults all complained, because the place at Baihe Lake was a restricted area for the villagers.

The reeds hadn't been cleaned for years, and basically people who entered that place would be disoriented.

Some people lost their way there a few years ago, and then they never came out.

"Uncle, don't worry, I know the direction."

"You can see that there are many fish in the lake, all of which are big fish of five or six catties. There are also a lot of wild duck eggs, and I also saw a lot of wild ducks. "

Showing off the duck eggs in his hands and the fish in the basket, let the production captain see.

Everyone also gathered around and saw the duck egg with the size of a fist in his hand, plus the big fish in the basket that made people drool.

Many people were moved.

"Captain, or let Huizhen lead the way, we are not afraid of getting lost, and we can take care of each other."

"Captain, look at how hungry everyone in this village is, if these things are brought back to our village This time, I can improve my life, and everyone's summer harvest will not be so hard."

"Yes, captain, I'm not afraid of a girl, what are we big men afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid anyway. I'm almost hungry. If I die, I'm still afraid."

Liu Changfa was also moved, after all, everyone benefited.

No one's life is easy, and now the villagers go to the production team to borrow food at every turn.

But the production team's public grain is not much.

Lending this, not lending that, has now become a job to offend the villagers.