51-60

51. Who Made the Basket

  Feng Huizhen was too excited and happy, so she started to cook, and it was like taking 100% of her time to clean up the banquet.

The action is fast, and the things that are made are jaw-dropping.

Even those cold dishes look very ordinary, but the patterns are absolutely eye-opening.

At present, according to the existing things, a volcano covered with snow, a cucumber mixed with fungus, a celery and peanuts, a preserved egg tofu, dried radish fried bacon, home-style tofu, over-oil meat, eight treasures duck, crispy chicken, plus a large A pot of boiled fish, and a stewed eel.

This is all according to the standard of two tables.

Also specially made fried cakes and rice.

The rice was brought by Secretary Liu and the others when they came. Although they only brought 20 to 30 kilograms, it was not Feng Huizhen.

Twenty or thirty pounds can become 100 pounds.

When the food came to the table, when the production team leader and the others came, they brought wine on purpose. Of course, they couldn't afford the wine that was too good, so they could only take Erguotou.

It's also a little festive.

The production team leader naturally sat next to Secretary Liu and the two of them, and was regarded as an accompanying guest.

On the other side, Liu Cuihua and the elders and cadres in the village were the main table.

The other table is naturally filled with young people like them, and the children just fit together.

Liu Zhigang also came with his father today, mainly to bring him a familiar face.

He said that a cadre was coming, and he, an intellectual, naturally wanted to show it.

The main table was full of elders, so naturally he was driven to this table.

There were basically no acquaintances at this table, and he did not dare to sit in front of Feng Huizhen.

In the village a while ago, there were too many rumors about Feng Gaihua and Feng Huizhen.

This time Liu Zhigang also grew heart, and he deliberately sat in front of the Feng brothers.

Of course, the purpose is too strong. He can see that the Liu brothers and that Jiang Jiang are the children of cadres.

So he deliberately came to Jiang's side.

Jiang Lei sat next to Feng Huizhen.

Secretary Liu smiled unkindly when he saw the food in front of him,

"You little girl is hiding something. I just said that the last time I was at my house, I was not as good at the food today. Smelling this fragrance, it really is It 's mouthwatering.

It's a pity that your grandfather's old cold legs have been committed, and he can't come. If he knew that you cook such a good meal, he would have cried and shouted."

Everyone can hear the intimacy in his tone. .

"Dad Liu, next time I will go to the city to cook for my grandfather. I will go to the countryside in a few days. I will go to the county town to honor my grandfather when I have time in these few days.

" For a few days, I went to the county town to have a good luck.

Secretary Liu nodded, "Okay, in two days, you will pack up your things and go directly to your house. When the time comes, we will send you away. It will also save your mother from running back and forth." The production captain understood this immediately . , This relative is definitely not a simple godfather.

To be so close, it is to be treated like a daughter-in-law.

"Huizhen, you are blessed. Your father Liu and Mama Liu treat you like a daughter. You must be filial to them in the future, otherwise, my uncle captain will not be able to spare you.

" The cordiality with the Feng family.

Feng Huizhen naturally would not reveal it.

The family eats happily.

Liu Zhigang wanted to pour wine for Jiang Lei, but he didn't expect someone to gently block the glass with his hands.

There was a kind smile on his face, but there was not much kindness in his eyes.

"I don't usually drink, but I drink too much, and I have to go back to work in the afternoon."

The meaning of rejection was obvious.

"It doesn't matter if you drink less, Huizhen is also my younger sister. I treat her like my own younger sister."

Liu Zhigang's shameless behavior obviously made the Feng brothers and sisters stunned.

Ghost's sister.

When they were in the village before, the Feng family wanted to take a detour when they saw them.

The two have basically no contact.

Liu Zhigang's biological father is the production team leader, and their biological mother is a widow, and it is impossible for them to have any relationship.

What's more, Liu Zhigang's biological father is a snob.

Everyone in the Liu family is snobbish, and their family has no relatives and backers to rely on, so how could they be so close to their family.

Liu Zhigang was obviously also looked down upon by his brothers and sisters, and blushed a little with embarrassment.

"Eat vegetables, eat vegetables. I didn't expect sister Huizhen's craftsmanship to be so good."

Feng Huizhen almost spit out the vegetables she just ate, this one is really not ashamed.

Jiang Lei glanced at Liu Zhigang, not only contempt but also badness in his eyes.

But this kind of badness, he can't tell where it came from.

Anyway, just looking at the man in front of him, all kinds of things are not pleasing to the eye.

"Huizhen, this boiled fish is delicious, you should eat more."

Jiang Lei put a chopstick in Feng Huizhen's bowl.

Everyone continued to work hard.

When the meal was finally finished, basically the production team leader, branch secretary, and accountant were left to accompany the Liu family and Liu Cuihua'er to sit and talk in the yard.

People don't need their cadres to accompany them, but they can't expel people if they don't leave.

The children have long since dispersed.

Feng Huizhen and Feng Huiru are washing dishes in the kitchen.

The three boys from the Feng family took Jiang Lei and the Liu brothers to Baihe Lake to watch them catch fish and duck eggs.

It is also a rare wild interest, Liu Zhigang stayed by the side and never walked away.

Niu Jinyun dragged Liu Cuifang around the yard, and read the front yard and the back yard.

Watching the two of them chatting at the same time.

Niu Jinyun can see that Liu Cuihua is a kind-hearted and sincere woman.

But fate is not good, her husband died early, and she raised five children by herself.

Such a woman is so strong, yet so kind.

No wonder he can educate a child as sensible and kind as Feng Huizhen.

I wanted to help the Feng family, but I knew that they had brought a lot of things today.

It is easy to be unacceptable to rashly give money to things.

After all, not everyone can accept such kindness.

It is easy to be misunderstood by others as pity.

Niu Jinyun actually wanted to help them, but he had to think of the most reasonable excuse.

As a result, I saw the basket hanging under the eaves at a glance, and there was a hint of surprise in my eyes.

"Oh, girl, who made this basket? The craftsmanship is so good."

Liu Cuihua just wanted to open her mouth and say that my family Huizhen made it up.

It was indeed Feng Huizhen who brought duck eggs back from Baihe Lake two days ago and made it up. Liu Cuihua looked quite sturdy and delicate.

I don't want to throw it away, it can be used directly under the eaves.

As a result, Feng Huizhen stuck her head out from the kitchen, glanced at her and laughed.

"Mother Liu, my mother taught me to weave that basket. It's just a rough craft in the country. Next time, let my mother make a mat for you. If you sleep on that mat, it will be comfortable and cool."

Liu Cuihua took a hard look. Her own daughter forced a smile on her face.

"It's a fool, a fool. The village's basic craftsmanship."

She could weave baskets and mats, but it seemed that her craftsmanship was not as good as her daughter's.

But this dead girl must have done something bad again, otherwise she can't forcefully plant this basket on her mother-in-law's head.