351-360

351. Take the Opportunity To Make Trouble

  "Feng Huizhen, what is this?" Tian Xiaojuan asked curiously while riding a bicycle. She didn't understand what it was after looking at it for a long time.

"You'll know when you go." The two came to the cafeteria.

But I saw a meeting in the cafeteria.

Director Liu took a menu and handed it to Zhao Xinping and Wang Chunsheng.

"Two days later will be the birthday of the old man of Director Qiao's family. The old man is 90 years old and a veteran cadre. On the one hand, he is so old, and on the other hand, the old man wants to invite some comrades and friends to sit with him. See you. I may never see you again in the future. Three tables of banquets were specially reserved for us. The old man said that the standard of banquets should be five meat and five vegetarian dishes, three main dishes, and one soup. Turning the large intestine, this dish is a must, and you can arrange the rest as you like."

Just like the last time, I hope you will divide the labor and cooperate in this banquet. The meat dishes are still handed over to Section Chief Zhao, and the vegetarian staple soup is still handed over to Section Chief Wang.

It is also a test for you.

Director Liu explained to work. Zhao

Xinping proudly picked up this menu.

It was an honor for him to be named and located at Jiuzhuan Large Intestine.

After all, no one can surpass his craftsmanship in Jiuzhuan Large Intestine.

"Don't worry, Director Liu, I will try my best to do my best!

Wang Chunsheng also nodded, "Director Liu, you can rest assured on our side. Now the chef on our side is Feng Huizhen, and you have also tasted her cooking skills . Should be no problem. "

Zhao Xinping was not happy when he heard this.

He had long been displeased with Wang Chunsheng holding Feng Huizhen so high.

Wang Chunsheng can't wait to treat Feng Huizhen as a section chief in the kitchen.

Even with Director Liu, they also regarded Feng Huizhen as a baby.

Zhao Xinping can't pull down Section Chief Wang, why can't he pull down a student?

"Senior Wang, you are a cook no matter what, you are also a chef, how can you let your apprentice be a chef, and she's still a woman, don't you know the rules in our kitchen?

Women can't be a chef, Which famous chef from ancient times to the present can be a woman?"

"You are breaking the rules of our grandfather."

Indeed, in the kitchen, many chefs are all men's battlefields, and women can't enter the kitchen at all.

Don't look at all the cooking done by women on weekdays, but there is no place for women in real cooking.

"Senior Zhao, how old is this? The superior also said that men and women should be treated equally, and women can hold up half the sky. It's meaningless for you to say this now. The ancestors are all feudal ideology."

Zhao Xinping snapped. He threw the menu on the table, covering his heart, his face pale.

"Director Liu, have you seen it? Have you seen it? I'm a dignified section chief, and now I don't even have the right to speak. What's the point of my section chief still doing it? I'm going, I'm going."

Liu The director hurriedly stopped Section Chief Zhao. The old man named Jiuzhuan Large Intestine by name and location. Now, only Section Chief Zhao can do Jiuzhuan Large Intestine.

After leaving Section Chief Zhao, I really can't play.

"Lao Zhao, why do you have such a big temper? It's just a talk. Wang Chunsheng apologizes to Lao Zhao."

At this time, Director Liu could only wrong Wang Chunsheng.

Wang Chunsheng was getting old in the end, and in the face of this situation, he knew that the grievances he had suffered today were fixed.

Zhao Xinping was able to discuss things with himself calmly some time ago.

But with such a big temper suddenly today, it is natural to know that someone named him a nine-turn large intestine, and the identity of this old man, they can't afford to offend anyone.

Wang Chunsheng hurriedly took two steps forward, showing a sincere attitude.

"Senior Zhao, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean that. I just discussed the matter."

Zhao Xinping squinted at Wang Chunsheng.

"Just a matter of fact? I tell you this, I really can't make it through. Originally, their school arranged for these two female students to come here, but I didn't agree, but I just started playing, peeling potatoes, cleaning up, cutting vegetables, etc. Okay.

But now you actually let a student be the chef. Do you think you have lost the face of our cook?

I also told you that I don't agree with the two female students and want you to drive them away now."

Zhao Xinping early It's just that Feng Huizhen is not pleasing to the eye, if this woman hadn't made trouble.

I would not lose face in front of the provincial and municipal leaders at that time.

He couldn't deal with Wang Chunsheng, that's because Wang Chunsheng was a regular employee of the Fifth Canteen.

But what can a little student not deal with? He just wanted this Feng Huizhen to never appear in the five cafeterias again.

What family cooking skills do you have? What kind of royal chef do you have? The ancestors are the same, they are blind here.

Of course, Zhao Xinping is also arrogant.

Taking advantage of this incident to suppress Wang Chunsheng and drive away Feng Huizhen, Wang Chunsheng lacked a helper.

With Wang Chunsheng's hand level, it is more than enough to deal with him by himself.

He will definitely win in a month's game, which is a godsend, giving him such a good opportunity.

Wang Chunsheng was a little embarrassed and even more angry.

"Senior Zhao, the children are just here to study. Why bother with a student?"

This is a project jointly established by them and the University of Science and Technology.

Besides, he didn't think Feng Huizhen had to leave.

Zhao Xinping sneered, "Okay, since you want to keep this student, then fine, I'll go, can I go? Let me tell you, there is me without her, with her without me."

Zhao Xinping's words were to Wang Chunsheng He said that, but he was actually telling Director Liu.

He really took his apprentice and let go, turned around and left.

As soon as Wu Dezhi heard this, he waved his hand as a few juniors and brothers went with them.

The five people hesitated for a while, but they had no choice but to go with Wu Dezhi.

The scene was a little cold for a while.

Director Liu was anxious and angry.

"What exactly does Zhao Xinping want to do?"

This project was co-organized by the University of Science and Technology and them, and this kind of thing was agreed by the leaders of both parties.

It is impossible to just drive students away.

But the crisis now faced is that the hundred birthday banquet will be held in two days, and then the nine-turn large intestine will open an empty window.

The old man has ordered the name, and he wants to eat this nine-turn large intestine.

Director Liu was angry at Zhao Xinping's ignorance, and even more angry that Zhao Xinping acted recklessly.

Zhao Xinping simply slapped his director in the face.

"Wang Chunsheng, can you take down Jiuzhuan's large intestine?"

Director Liu felt that Zhao Xinping had slapped his face enough in his entire life. This was to tear off his face and throw it on the ground.

If he can, he can ask a section chief to hold it.

Wang Chunsheng looked a little embarrassed.

"Many people can do the nine-turn large intestine, but I have to admit. The nine-turn large intestine made by Section Chief Zhao is indeed unique."