541-550

541.

        Bai Xiaowei's face was full of worry, her eyes gradually fell, her eyes were full of pride, because the system in her mind had already gained five points.

My heart is full of joy, just hoping to see Feng Huizhen unlucky.

This unlucky charm actually works so well.

Bai Xiaowei suddenly looked forward to what would happen next.

Feng Huizhen took off her clothes and saw her red skin.

Fortunately, there were clothes blocking it, and it didn't blister directly like the last time I was on the train.

I was about to change clothes when the closet door suddenly fell.

Feng Huizhen was caught off guard and was smashed right in the face.

The forehead bleeds immediately.

Feng Huizhen gritted her teeth and pushed the door open. The wound on her forehead was not serious, but it was unfortunate enough.

Just in case, Feng Huizhen still took a peach from the space and ate one.

In Bai Xiaowei's mind, five points were recorded.

Bai Xiaowei was overjoyed, how could Feng Huizhen have such a good thing in the room?

Looking at it this way, the bad luck charm is really good.

Bai Xiaowei asked worriedly.

"Well, I'm going to see my sister, I'm a little worried about her!"

Feng Aihua sighed that this child is kind-hearted, and the child he raised is still a good child.

"Wait a while, it's really not good, the boss and the second will send your sister to the hospital to see."

Bai Qiangguo and Bai Qiangmin nodded, the two of them didn't eat and complained when they were hungry.

I don't know what happened today, how could I be so unlucky.

It was Bai Qiangguo's daughter-in-law, Zhang Shuixian, who stood up, "Mom, I'd better go take a look."

Zhao Yue hurriedly picked up Jinbao beside him.

"Mom, Jinbao can't be separated from the body, otherwise, I will go with my sister-in-law to see my sister."

Jinbao is Zhao Yue's ten thousand year amulet.

"Okay, you can take the child. Narcissus, help me to see your sister to see if she is seriously injured. It is really impossible for Huizhen to change her clothes.

Let the two brothers take Huizhen to the hospital for a look, but Don't delay.

Burns can be big or small, and if something goes wrong, it will be troublesome."

Feng Aihua was still worried about his daughter.

Even if an arm is broken, I still want to see my daughter.

Bai Xiaowei immediately got up and helped Feng Aihua diligently,

"Mom, then my sister-in-law and I will accompany you."

Zhang Shuixian has never been able to do such a close gesture.

Besides, Bai Xiaowei had already supported Feng Aihua's uninjured arm. She couldn't support her mother-in-law's injured arm, so she had to take a step back.

He silently followed behind the two of them.

Just as she was about to enter, she saw Feng Huizhen was about to go out.

Bai Xiaowei's face was full of concern, "Sister, how is it? Is there anything wrong? Do you want to let the eldest brother and the second brother take you to the hospital for a look." But her body was honestly unmoved.

Zhang Shuixian took a step forward and said, "Sister, the burn is very serious and needs cold compresses. I have been burned before, and I will leave scars if I'm not careful! I have the local medicine from our village here, which works very well, why don't you give it a try?"

Said tentatively, afraid that Feng Huizhen would not like it.

Ordinary people despise local medicine prescriptions.

also doubt the effect.

Bai Xiaowei laughed softly.

"Haha, sister-in-law, your local medicine is prone to problems. For the sake of your sister, you should not mess around. If you leave a scar, it will ruin your sister's life."

She turned her head and said to Feng Huizhen.

"Sister, I have some leftover scald cream I used before. Big brother found it for me. If my sister doesn't dislike it, I'll bring it for you to try."

Bai Xiaowei pursed her lips and smiled. There is actually a cream in the mall, but Bai Xiaowei didn't want to take out this kind of scald cream that would cause deterioration.

Bai Xiaowei believed that Feng Huizhen would not use the medicine in her hand.

Even if it's really useful, she said before that it was the rest, and the elder brother gave it.

Couldn't find her when something happened.

Feng Aihua hurriedly shook his head, "Forget it, Huizhen, let your sister-in-law and Xiaowei accompany you to the hospital to have a look. Mom is worried." The child came back well, but was burned.

Feng Aihua felt so guilty.

Instead, Feng Huizhen stepped forward and took Zhang Shuixian's hand, thanking her with a smile.

"Sister-in-law, thank you. Mom doesn't need to go to the hospital. I just wore a lot of clothes, so I just got a little red and didn't blister. On the way I came, Jiang Lei prepared some medicine for me when I was scalded on the train. I

just rubbed a little. It's okay, now it's just a little pain, nothing serious.

Sister-in-law, if I'm not feeling well, I'll ask you to take it later! "

Zhang Shuixian was a little embarrassed, and was always afraid that Feng Huizhen was as arrogant as Bai Xiaowei and looked down on herself.

But I didn't expect Feng Huizhen to be so caring and kind.

murmured.

"It's nothing! It's nothing!"

Feng Aihua let out a sigh of relief, "It's okay, it's okay. Huizhen, remember, if you feel uncomfortable, you have to come to your parents even if it's late. Burns can't be delayed."

Feng Huizhen smiled and nodded,

"Mom, I'm such a big girl, and I've been outside for so many years. I haven't encountered anything, don't worry, I'm a chef, I'll handle the burn. Don't worry."

She smiled and hugged her mother's shoulder.

"You also encountered burns on the way? Xiaojiang is also true, and he didn't mention such a big thing. I don't even know. Where is the burn? Let Mom see." Jiang Lei.

Bai Xiaowei's face was pale, Big Brother Jiang actually came back with Feng Huizhen?

She really didn't know before today.

What step have Jiang Lei and Feng Huizhen reached?

Are they really going to get married?

Bai Xiaowei thought of these hearts like a knife.

Thinking of Feng Huizhen enjoying Jiang Lei's care, Bai Xiaowei wanted to strangle Feng Huizhen to death.

Why is this woman showing up?

"Mom, Big Brother Jiang took great care of me along the way. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be able to see anyone with this hand now, so I would like to thank him."

Feng Huizhen really didn't want to poke Bai Xiaowei's heart.

Feng Aihua hurriedly grabbed her daughter's hand and rolled up her sleeves. Seeing that her snow-white arms had no flaws at all, she put down her heart.

With a smile, he touched his daughter's skin with his hand and laughed.

"Your child's skin is really good, just like your father. It's white and tender, like a peeled egg."

Feng Huizhen's face suddenly flushed.

"Mom, why are you being so serious? I want to tell my dad this."

Feng Aihua's face turned red.

"Don't tell your dad, that's what I told you. If your dad knows, he'll probably be mad at me again, and I don't think he's a man.

Your dad thinks men should be tanned. Tall and strong, that's how you look like a man."

Feng Huizhen smiled, "I didn't expect my dad to have a macho complex."

Feng Aihua said in a low voice with a smile.

"Don't tell your dad this. I told you that your dad really envy those guys with strong muscles and simple minds. I don't know what men think."

"Mom, I think you should like Dad more . Such a personable, elegant and noble man."

Feng Aihua immediately pursed his lips and nodded.

"Mmmm!"

Standing aside, he watched Feng Aihua and Feng Huizhen whispering intimately there.

She couldn't speak at all, Bai Xiaowei hated Feng Huizhen even more.