✴Chapter 15✴

"You are not your mistakes; they are what you did, not who you are"

--Lisa Lieberman-Wang

✴✴✴

     Izuku's confidence was shattered. His worth that he thought he had was gone. He had thought he was ready for it. And when he finally was ready for intercourse, it was too late. Of course he was too late. He was always late.

     He was too late. 

✴✴✴

     (Before Izuku peeked through the door)

     "Let me help you," Ochaco repeated, already stripping herself--though there was barely anything to strip. Katsuki's head was turned away, and he grit his teeth painfully. 

     Her lust pheromones were leaking, oozing out of her and filling the room. Katsuki wrinkled his nose. It was sweet--too sweet. 

     "Katsuki," she called, cooing and trying to remove his shirt. He didn't stop her, but he didn't encourage her either. This is...This is what Mitsuki and his father had wanted for him, but it just felt so wrong.

     So, when Ochaco tried to connect their lips once again, her hand sliding down his neck, Katsuki grabbed her hand harshly. 

     "Don't touch me," he growled out, this warning much harsher than last time. He finally managed to reach a decision. His parents may have wanted for this woman to be his bride--his mate. But it didn't matter. Before that, his parents wanted him to be happy. He would talk to his father; he could convince him, he knew he can. 

     As for his mother...He knew he was going to disappoint her. And he hated to think it, but...she had had her chance to love, to live life to the fullest, to mate, and have children. Now, it was his turn, and he got a say in what he wanted. 

     Ochaco frowned, ruining her pretty complexion. "What? Why? We are to be married, Katsuki. We have to do this eventually. The threat of war is big--"

     Katsuki scowled, standing up, and untangling himself from the princess in front of him. 

     "Then bring war. I am going to be king soon, and I can deal with a piteous kingdom," Katsuki snarled as shock was written all over Ochaco's face. She obviously had not been expecting to be shut down. She couldn't recall a time where that move hadn't worked on an alpha. Especially an alpha that had not made love in quite a while. "As for our marriage. It's cancelled. I don't want you, and I don't need you. Who I need is my true mate."

     Ochaco stood, naked as a baby. "No!" she shouted, worry suddenly shown as Katsuki called her bluff. She couldn't fail her father... She had tried for years to rise up the ranks in her kingdom, considering her many, many siblings due to the kingdom's tradition. She needed to outrank all of them to even be sold away to another kingdom. "No! You can't do this!"

     "Izuku may not be of royal blood, but I can make him one," Katsuki stated, eyes cold. "And you can leave."

     A fight broke between them, harsh words thrown about. And then things got physical. Ochaco started slapping Katsuki harshly, and Katsuki replied back with hits as well. 

     They fought as if they were fighting to the death, and in Ochaco's case, she was. She gave it her all, hitting, and scratching, and slapping. Until Katsuki got annoyed and struck her on her neck. Her chocolate brown eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she fell onto the floor. 

     Katsuki sighed, catching his breath as he threw her (without a care in the world) naked body off of the ground and onto his bed, placing a blanket (again without any care) on her to try to give her a sense of whatever was left of her dignity. 

✴✴✴

     "He's WHAT?!" Katsuki shouted loudly, watching as the maid shrunk back from the powerful pheromones leaking out of him. 

     She whimpered. "I-Izuku Midoriya is no longer within the castle. Th-There is a servant who claims that he saw him running out of the palace."

      Katsuki sighed, taking a shaky breath in. What? Why had Izuku... Then his epiphany hit him. When he had sat down on the edge of his bed, trying to regain his breath, he thought he had heard the door click. He didn't think much of it then, but was that Izuku?

     Katsuki's eyes opened wide. It would have been extremely misleading--the scene. Katsuki knew he had some bruises forming on his shoulders and chest. The room had been full of Ochaco's lust pheromones, and his shirt was off. Not to mention, Ochaco was buck naked on the bed, hastily wrapped around with a blanket. 

     "When I come back, make sure my father is in the meeting room," Katsuki said, looking at the maid once again. "We have a lot of things to discuss."

      The maid nodded as Katsuki rushed out, trying to find his mate.

     Katsuki shook his head as he was running. Izuku couldn't have made it too far, especially since he ought to be tired, and he was injured. 

     Katsuki had been so desperate to find him, he didn't notice the warmth pooling in his stomach.