☆Chapter 11☆

Loading...

💕

"WOAH! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"

       "THAT'S ADORABLE! WE CAN HAVE DOUBLE DATES TOGETHER!"

           "DAMN MAN, I WANTED HER!"

"Chill out guys nothing's official yet... all I said was that I have a crush on Y/N." Josuke lowered his voice repeating those words again as his friends made such a fuss about it the first time. They were all on a Skype call together while Yukako and Koichi were having a sleepover.

"What are you gonna do now? Are you gonna tell her?" Koichi asked.

"The thing is, I don't know if I should. I've fallen for her completely and I don't think I can deal with living under the same roof as her if she rejects me." He moped.

"I suggest you wait for the right time. Until then, you can drop hints and ask questions to see if it'd be appropriate to confess your feelings." Yukako said while brushing out her hair.

"Jeez is that what you did with me?" Koichi retorted.

"Shushhh, Koichi. It's not about you right now, ok?" She said while gripping his shoulders a little too tightly.

"Well I'm glad you were comfortable enough to share this with us, but I didn't take you for a guy to fall in love so quickly. I mean, 3 weeks is insane." Okuyasu stated.

"What would you know Okuyasu, you'd fall in 3 seconds! Besides it's complicated. I'm always around her so it's easy to pick up on little things that I like about her. Like her petty insults against me, the way she tucks in her bottom lip when she focused, and the scent of her perfume... "

"Wow you're even rambling about on her, you're really in deep!" Okuyasu teased.

"Listen Josuke, whether you tell her or not, or whether she rejects you, we'll always be here for you!" Koichi exclaimed.

"Yeah and don't sweat it too much, you're an amazing guy. If she rejects you it'll be a lost on her part." Yukako reassured.

"Thanks guys, and Okuyasu... you're cool with this? I figured you kinda had your eyes on her too." He said while rubbing the nape of his neck.

"No worries man. With looks this good, it won't be long 'till I find me a ladyyy~." He said while flexing his muscles causing everyone to laugh.

"I appreciate the support but whatever you do, please don't bring this up with Y/N, ok?" Josuke pleaded.

"It'll be our little secret." Yukako chimed while placing her index finger infront her lips, prompting Koichi and Okuyasu to do the same.

Josuke smiled softly but his face quickly contorted into fear as he heard approaching footsteps. "Crap I hear footsteps, gotta go!" He whisper yelled, slamming his laptop shut. Y/N stood infront of his open doorway confused.

"Were you just talking to yourself? You smoking crack Josuke?" Y/N asked.

"No!? And what do you want anyway?" He said defensively.