☆Chapter 4☆

Loading...

💕

"Goodbye Ms. Y/N it was very nice meeting you!" Koichi exclaimed before he caught up to Okuyasu. "Just call me Y/N!" You shouted out to him. You gave Koichi a warm smile as you and Josuke waved him goodbye. You felt a dark aura coming from the bushes outside for a split second before Josuke fully closed the door, but brushed it off because it happened so quickly. You both let out a huge sigh before crashing on the couch.

"Wow, you're not as bad as I thought you'd be." Josuke teased.

"You kidding me!? I live for Mario games! It was the only game my cousins let me play, so of course I had to perfect it!" Y/N stated.

"Well you didn't perfect it enough since you came in second." Josuke taunted as he dangled the controller in her face in which Y/N forcefully lowered his hand down.

"OK, but it wasn't my fault since your staring distracted me." Y/N chuckled. "What you think I didn't notice? You crushing lover boy?"

"Pfft! You wish! I'm not the kind of guy to fall in love at first sight. But you on the other hand!" Josuke pointed,"I caught you staring at me while I was stretching earlier."

"Well, it didn't seem like you hated it. You was eating that shit up."

"In your dreams sweetie."

The time was 3:15 pm and Y/N was dreading putting the beads in her hair.

"My fingers are still aching bro, I don't feel like putting them funky ass beads in right now." Y/N pouted while crossing her arms.

"I'm right here y'know, and I'll be more than happy to help." He declared.

"I ain't got time for you to fucking up my hair now. You know what you doing?" Y/N questioned.

"No, but if you can show me I'm sure I'll be able to do the rest no problem!" He responded.

"Ok fine, pass me the rubber bands, the beads, and the oil. Oh, and also bring the towel, I don't want to get oil stains on your couch." The girl demanded.

"Will do!"

"Ok first, you grab 5 beads, it doesn't matter which ones as long as their different. Then you put them on this thingy right here." Y/N directed as she held up the tool with a teddy bear handle on it, "the order doesn't matter either. Take the ends and drag it through the hole, then drag the beads up. Once you've done that, you take the last bead and bring it down just above the unbraided part, wrap the leftover hair above it and seal it with a rubber band, cover it in oil to make it more elastic. Bring down the rest then boom, you're done!"

"Seems easy enough. Turn around."

With that Josuke got to work, clumsily covering his hands in oil in the process. Once he was finished, they put everything back where it was. Y/N went to look at her hair in the bathroom mirror, and she was very pleased with the results.