☆Chapter 9☆

Loading...

💕

"Stop moving!" Y/N exclaimed.

"It's so cold I can't help it!" Josuke chuckled in between his words.

The two of them sat on the floor in Y/N's room surrounded by face masks and nail polish. Y/N hovered over Josuke's thigh while he squeezed on one of her plushies as she applied a clay mask onto his face.

"Calm down, it'll warm up on your face. And stop digging your nails into Ms. Kitty! If you get nail polish on her I'll kill you."

"Where else should I put them then?"

"Up your ass? I really don't care."

He paused awkwardly trying to find a good position to put his hands in. His eyes landed on Y/N's exposed waist and he instinctively grabbed it, causing her to jump in surprise.

"Your hands are cold as shit bro!" The girl blurted out in discomfort.

"I know, sorry. I would've gone lower but I feel like you would beat the shit out of me if I did that." He said smugly.

"Why don't you fuck around and find out, cornball?" She taunted.

"Nah, I don't wanna risk it." He teased.

"Tch, pussy." Y/N sucked her teeth. She finished up his face and stood up to stretch afterwards.

"Done already?"

"Yep! Now we just wait for it to dry."

"Alright! Sit your ass back down, I wanna do ya now!" He said while slapping his thigh.

"Damn at least let me stretch first."

He sucked his teeth impatiently, bouncing his leg up and down.

"Can't wait to have me all on you huh?"

"More like I can't wait 'till I can cover up your ugly face!" He replied.

"Damn Jojo you're kinda harsh, no wonder you don't have a girlfriend yet." She said while sitting completely down on his lap, closing her eyes.

"Who needs a girlfriend when I have you."

"What nigga?" She asked while peeking one eye open.

"Just think about it. The first week you got here we instantly clicked. It was like talking to a lifelong friend!"

"Aw, is lover boy getting in his feelings?"

"I'm serious. People even think we're a couple, the old lady at the arcade did anyway." Josuke replied, whispering the last part under his breath.

Y/N was shocked at first but then the corners of her mouth curled upwards as she laughed softly. "Well if I had known sooner, I would've told her you were my husband. Shit, would've lied and said we had kids too." She joked.

Josuke froze for a second. His face was getting hot from the girl picking up on what he said, but he quickly laughed it off to hide his embarrassment.

"Y/N! Your mother's on the phone, she wants to talk to you!" Tomoko shouted from the living room.

"Really!? Gotta go!" Y/N jumped up from the floor and rushed over to the phone, leaving Josuke in the room by himself.

"Hello?" Y/N said in a more relaxed tone.

"Hey baby how are you?" A sweet mature voice spoke from the other side of the phone.

"I'm fine. How are you and dad?"

"Your father and I are doing great. He's actually been doing a lot better since you left, your big headed ass must've been the problem." She joked.

"Haha very funny." She said sarcastically. "But seriously, how far did he get on his progression?"

"He's able to stand up on his own and walk for a short time with support. But enough about him, have you completed any assignments yet?"

"But Mama I-" She sighed in defeat, "Yes, I only got a few more to do then I'm done."

"Well, get to it then! I love you talk to ya later!"

"Wait, can I talk to him first!?"

"He's not here and I can't talk right now, bye!" With that the phone hung up and Y/N stood there with the phone buzzing in her ear. She frowned as she put the phone back.

"Aw damn, she hung up? I wanted to talk to her more." Tomoko pouted as she plopped a piece of pineapple into her mouth. "Hey, is everything alright Y/N? You seem a little down, I thought you'd be happier after talking to your mom."

"Don't worry, I just wish I got to talk to her more too." Y/N said exhausted. She was visibly upset but she turned her head to make sure no one saw it. By the time she headed back to Josuke she had forced a smile.

"Everything alright?" Josuke asked.

"Yep! Better than ever!" She exclaimed.

"Great, now hurry up and sit back down!" He said eagerly.

She sat on his lap and closed her eyes. All she could think about was her mother.

Mom has always been a hard worker and ever since dad got paralyzed she's been working even harder
I wish she wasn't so stubborn and actually allowed me to help
She's so hellbent on me focusing on my studies, it pisses me off

"Y/N, everything ok? You're mumbling under your breath a little bit." Josuke asked with concern.

"Yeah, everything's ok."

Fin~

887 words
Thank you for reading this chapter! Please share, comment, and vote to motivate me to make more in the future!

Have a great day♡