☆Chapter 3☆

Loading...

💕

It was currently 10:05 am and a boy named Okuyasu was banging on the door yelling at his friend to open it.

"Damn, that nigga dumb loud for no reason." Y/N stated. She already started on one section of her hair, saturating it with the bottled mixture and detangling once more, a towel on her lap to catch any excess.

"Yeah, he's always like that, you'll love him though, he a pretty cool guy to be around." Josuke says as he walks over to open the door.

"It's good to know you're not ignoring me today." Okuyasu scoffed.

"But I wasn't ignoring you, I was grounded." Josuke retorts.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say buddy. Anyways wanna play Mario Party? We haven't gotten the chance to play 7 yet and today just seems like the perfect day." He suggested.

Josuke nodded then leaned back to talk to Y/N.

"Hey me and my friends are gonna play Mario Party, is that okay with you?" He asked.

Y/N nodded in response, too focused on parting her hair.

"Who are you talking to? I thought your mom wasn't home. Is it Jotaro?" The short silver haired boy asked.

"Nah, it's just the girl that I'm hosting, she just came in yesterday. She doing her hair right now so please don't bother her too much." Josuke stated as he let the two boys inside. "Y/N these are my friends, the tall one is Okuyasu and the short one is Koichi."

"Hello Miss, my name is Koichi Hirose! I hope we can become friends and you can enjoy your stay here to the fullest!" He declares as he bowed in front of her hands at his sides.

Y/N giggled at the boy's gesture.

Okuyasu whispered in Josuke's ear "she's really cute, do you know if she's talking to anyone?"

"Dude, are you really asking me that? You just met her and you're already planning to hit on her? You're hopeless." Josuke says slightly annoyed.

"Hey guys are you ready?" Koichi asked as held a controller in his hands sitting one the floor in front of the TV.

"Yeah hold on, let me grab everyone a drink real quick." Josuke says as he enters the kitchen.

Koichi turned to Y/N who was doing the first section of her hair. "Is there a character you like for me to play as?"

"Daisy." She groaned as she stretched out her neck and arms. "Daisy is my favorite."

"Daisy it is!" The boy enthusiastically said as he selected the character.

"If she's gonna be Daisy then I'll be Luigi." Okuyasu declared, taking a seat next to the silver haired boy.