☆Chapter 2☆

Hopefully this chapter goes better than before 💀

Loading...

💕

Josuke's pov:

"And I want to you make sure she feels welcomed and help her out with anything and everything she asks of you, you got that?" My mother demanded as she lifted me up by my collar. She's been nagging me since 5 am about how I should "service our guest to the best of my abilities", I'm already tired out before the morning even began.

She's always been strict when it comes to our presentation to guests but man, this is on a whole nother level

"ANSWER ME DAMMIT!" She quietly yelled, bringing me closer to her face.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I sighed while breaking eye contact with her.

She abruptly released me from her grasp and started making her way to the dining table where she gathered her belongings for work.

"Josuke, I want you to wash the dishes, clean the bathroom, mop the floors, and cook your guest breakfast. If she gets hungry again, warm her up some leftovers from last night. Make sure it all gets done before I come back from work." She shut the door behind her leaving me alone in the livingroom, figuring out which task I should do first.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Y/N woke up to the smell of breakfast being made. She built up enough strength to get up from her warm cozy bed and head towards the freshly cleaned bathroom where she rinsed her face off with hot water and brushed her teeth. Her hair was frizzy from not wearing any protection last night, so she slicked her hair back in a low ponytail and wrapped a f/c silk scarf around it.

When Y/N stepped into the kitchen she was greeted with the very toned back of the boy from before. He was wearing a yellow tank top with the same school pants under a black apron. Y/N quietly admired him for a couple of seconds before he noticed her presence. "Oh you're awake, good morning miss! Breakfast should be finished in just a moment. You can wait at the dining table and I'll bring your plate out to you so, okay?" The boy chippered. "Okay, thank you." She responded.

She sat down at the table and rested her head on it, listening to the sizzling meal being prepared for her. Y/N wasn't a morning person and usually woke up around 2 pm so she was struggling to stay awake at 8 am. She was shocked out of her sleep as the radio played a loud happy tune:

~ Mori - Mori - Mori - Mori
Morioh cho radio
Cho radio ~

"Well, I'm up now." She groaned as she rubbed her eyes. Josuke chuckled at the site of girl as he set two plates on the table, placing one infront of himself and the other infront of her. Y/N thanked him for the food and sunk her fork into it, blowing on it until the steam cooled off as the radio host greeted the listeners:

~Good morning Morioh residents! We sincerely hope you've had a great morning so far! As of yesterday, there's been an influx of foreign students from America as a result of a summer program, and we think it's critical that we reinforce kindness and show compassion so that they feel welcomed and loved in our community, just like we would for anyone else. So, to any of those students who are listening, welcome to Morioh.~