☆Chapter 5☆

[TW: THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME DARK THEMES SUCH AS MINOR STALKING, BLOOD AND ATTEMPTED MURDER!! YOU ARE WELCOME TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF NEED BE!]

Loading...

💕

It was the middle of the night when Y/N  suddenly woke up in a cold sweat. Her body shivered from the cool air mixed with the nightmare she just had.

What the hell was that!? I've never experienced nothing like that before

She gathered herself and fixed her bonnet before exiting her room to get some water from the kitchen. She eventually calmed down and fell back asleep.

(Time Skip)

"Hey is everything alright? I heard a loud gasp coming from your room last night." Josuke asked sincerely. He handed out a plate of "American" style breakfast to Y/N, who was more groggy than usual. "Oh nothing, just a nightmare that's all." She brushed off. "Tell me about it." He insisted, setting down her own plate in front of him.

"Well" She began, "First, it was completely dark I couldn't see anything. It felt like I was on my bed and I couldn't move. Then suddenly I heard this loud screech and hair began to bound me at my throat, wrists, and ankles and then I saw a figure of a woman coming towards me, but then I woke up."

Josuke paused for a moment thinking of what it could mean, "Hm, it might be a sleep paralysis demon."
"A DEMONNN!?" Y/N shouted standing up from her chair.
"Ah! Uh, I said might! But it could also be an Angel watching over you!" He tried to calm her down.
"Angels don't try to choke you out with their hair Jojo!" She retorted.
"O-okay forget I said anything! Maybe it's a warning that someone's out to get you, I don't know!" He suggested.
"But who be out to get me!? I haven't been anywhere or done shit to anyone yet!"

As if on cue, the doorbell rang leaving the two stunned for a moment before Y/N eventually opened the door. To her surprise she didn't find a person, but a bloody dead rat with a note nailed to its stomach reading:

STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN WHORE!!

Y/N let out a loud scream which ushered Josuke to rush over to her, just to witness the gruesome scene himself.

"WHAT'S WRO- OH FUCK WHAT THE HELL!?" He moved Y/N out the way to fully grasp the situation while the girl was trembling on the couch.

This handwriting looks familiar....could it be....

"Come on get dressed, we're leaving." He said in a stern tone.

"Where are we going?" The girl said with tears stinging her eyes.

"To Koichi's House"

(Time Skip)

"Oh I'm really sorry that you have to go through this Miss, but I assure you that it would be taken care of quickly." Koichi exclaimed.

"So, you know who did this?" Y/N asked.

"Yes unfortunately, she's my girlfriend.... Yukako." He said while looking away from the pair.