☆Chapter 7☆

Loading...

💕

The two weeks passed by with flying colors. Since Josuke was busy with school Tomoko offered to take some days off work to keep Y/N company.

On the last day of school Tomoko and Y/N were in the kitchen cutting up fruit to serve as the days were getting hotter.

"Woo-hoo! Free at last!" Josuke exclaimed flopping onto the couch.

"Welcome home sweetie! How was school today?"

"It couldn't end sooner! It was so hot in that classroom I was about to pass out!" He panted.

"There's some popsicles in the freezer sweaty boy, how bout you go get one?" Y/N suggested.

"Charming as ever I see." Josuke said sarcastically. He stripped off his jacket and tossed in one of the dining chairs. Y/N unconsciously held her breathe as he got closer to her.

"Excuse me Y/N I need to use restroom. Josuke finish cutting up the pineapple for me."

"Yes ma'am."

They stood side by side. Josuke cut the pineapples. Y/N cut up some honeydew. Josuke would purposefully scoot closer her and rub his sweaty arm against hers, which always led to him getting bumped away.

Moments later the doorbell rang. Y/N opened it to see Yukako standing there with a basket full of homemade cookies.

"Oh Y/N, I'm so glad it's you. I made some cookies to apologize for what happened a few weeks back. I would've made them sooner but I got busy." She held out the basket to Y/N which she gracefully accepted.

"Aw thanks Yuki, and thank you for standing up for me. I would've beat them hoes myself but I would probably have been deported." Y/N chimed.

"Anytime! I couldn't just sit there and let my brand new bestie get treated like trash!" She huffed. "Oh before I forget, my friends and I are going to a pool party later on this afternoon. Wanna join? The boys are coming too, it'll be so much fun!"

"Sure, I'll be there!"

The girls squealed in excitement before Yukako made her exit.

"Y/N willingly getting her fat ass up to do something!? I never thought I'd see the day."

Y/N just stucked the middle finger up at him. "The only problem is that I don't have a bathing suit. I'll just ask Tomoko. Maybe we can shop for one."

They were completely finished cutting up the fruit platter, so they placed it in the fridge to let it chill.

"Okayyy I'm finished! Oh, Y/N where did you get that basket from?" Tomoko asked stepping out the bathroom.

"A friend came by and gave it to us. And speaking of which, the same friend invited us to a pool party. Can we go out and look for a swimsuit? I really need one." Y/N pleaded.