☆Chapter 8☆

Hey 👋🏾 y'all missed me? 😘

I have not read nor watched Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan so if things don't make sense that why 🤷🏾‍♀️

CW: Rohan acts wild in this one so feel free to skip if need be

~☆♡☆~ will be replacing timeskip

Loading...

💕

"What's up with the piss colored sky?" Y/N asked while gazing up at it.

"You just ask the most random questions do you?" Josuke stirred his dessert with his straw.

"Well, nigga if I wasn't bored out of my fucking mind right now I wouldn't be asking these questions." She threw her head down on the table.

They both sat outside of a café along with Okuyasu. Since Josuke was low on money, he split a milkshake with Y/N while Okuyasu had a sundae all to himself.

"Ah no way! You guys went to arcade without me!?" Okuyasu fussed as he flipped through Y/N's note pad.

"Get your grubby hands off my shit Okuyasu!" Y/N said sternly snatching the book away from him.

"Ooh she used your full name too, she mad mad." Josuke teased.

"She can be mad all she wants! No emotion can compare to the betrayal I feel after finding out that both of my besties were hanging out without me!" Okuyasu says dramatically.

"You don't have to be included in everything Yasu." Y/N said bluntly.

"Right." Josuke agreed.

"And if you were there, Josuke would probably drain all the money outta your pockets anyway." Y/N teased.

"Since when was I the one getting jabbed at!?"

"Since right now bitch. You're broke ass couldn't even buy us our own shakes."

"Hello everyone. Oh am I interrupting something?" asked Koichi.

"Koko! You're weren't interrupting anything. Why don't you come sit down with us?" Y/N patted the empty seat beside her.

"I can't, I only came here to get a coffee for my mom."

"Where are you heading later?" Okuyasu asked.

"To Rohan's house. He needs help with some Inspiration again." He sighed.

"Rohan? Who's Rohan?"

"He's a manga artist that's been growing in popularity lately, have you you heard of Pink Dark Boy?" She shook her head no. "Well he made the series and I highly recommend you read it!"

"Yeah that's great and all but he can be unapproachable sometimes. He doesn't exactly have a welcoming personality." Josuke explained.

"Well I'm willing to take that chance. I need somebody to interview and he seems like an interesting fit." She then turned to face Koichi, "Do you have any copies of Pink Dark Boy?"