AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, and welcome back.

Vanilla has been divided into two parts as of the thirtieth of May, 2022 with this being the second version as I got hit with awesome ideas and my co author agrees as well.

You can read this as a standalone novel but if you'd like to understand the book better, I'd advise you to start from the first book which is under the same title.

This other part, occurs five years after the last chapter in part one.

And just be warned, I made sure the smut I owed would be repaid back in full.

Oh, and if I didn't add this, I wouldn't be able to function properly in this second book.

This is a review I got from a close friend.

'I've read a bit of the book
I have to say I'm low-key disappointed, you are a wonderful writer mama but I think you sold yourself short with this one,the plot is scattered and the book doesn't really flow,it's choppy,there are alot of typos( but I know you'll work on that) and alot of expressions were used wrong,sincerely it hurt to read....but with a few modifications it'll make a wonderful read,it's seems...rushed,just calm down and do what you do best,you got this...and remember...I'm rooting for you...always ✨'

Now, I won't say it didn't hurt, it did hurt, but then I know it did that, cause it's true.

Vanilla is quite trashy, or perhaps all goofy, but I'd admit that I didn't plan for her to grow big or get read.

She was my own way to relax, and laugh at all the scenes I was thinking. She wasn't supposed to be something worthy of being Number one bestseller but a book you read if you wanted to forget about how shitty life could be for a second, cause that's what she does for me when I write.
She helps me.

Now, I know more reviews would come, and as much as all of them would hurt, I'd keep reminding myself that they are people like me out there who like Vanilla just the way it is (I swear, I'm gonna fix the typos, but laziness is a big deal, honestly) and that is enough for me.

Till whenever, Vans. Enjoy.

- A.