Chapter 4: Lunar-Minded and Asynchronous Youkai Rabbit (PART 1)

Saitama walks in a straight line like Mokou said "This sure is taking long." Just as he said that, he finds a path running horizontally from his point of view and ends bumping into a hooded person, "Ah, sorry, didn't see where I was going, are you okay?"
"Y-yes, I'm fine." The mysterious person says looking into the hero's face.
"Hmm?" He is dusting the person off, but once he makes eye contact with them, he sees that it's a girl, but that's not the only thing strange about her, he also can not take his eyes off of her.
"What's the matter, scared of someone like me?"
"Huh?"
"It doesn't matter, you've got a bounty on your head and I'm gonna shoot right through it." She says lifting her right hand up making a finger gun.
"Are you another one of those people who are looking for me to bring to some lady."
"You know?"
"Yeah, also, can we not fight, I'd rather just talk this out than-" He is interrupted by a bullet headed his way, but it slowed down halfway so he just caught it.
"Surprised someone could just grab one of my bullets like that."
"Really, I'm surprised no one has ever just grabbed it because of how slow it is." He says looking at the bullet before paying attention to the girl.
"I'm going to kill you, human." She ascends into the air and attacks him with a kick only to be grabbed by the leg.
"I just came back from fighting that fire girl, think her name is Mokou, but before that it was a pretty long one."
"I don't care, now let go of me." She says struggling to loosen the grip.
"Sure thing." He throws her into the ground.

C R A S H

"O-ow..."
"You finished already?" He asks tilting his head, "Or are you just gonna sit there all day?"
"I'm not finished, but I'll finish you!" She gets up and jumps into the air creating an afterimage as she does.
"What's this?" Confused by what's going on, he just moves to the side.
"Get back here!" She throws a punch at him following with three gun shots and continuing to use her fists and legs.
"Nah." The baldy is unfazed by all of this and just decides to party all the attacks
"Charming Look: Corolla Vision!" Her eyes start to light up.
"Woah, looks like she has other powers than just shooting with her finger." He thinks to himself. Lasers come out of the girls eyes only for Saitama to punch them into the sky.
"What?!" She is shocked to see someone just deflect her attack, "Well then, desperate times call for desperate measures." The girl says as the area around them grows dark and silent.
"Woah, I can barely feel anything."
"Lunatic Red Eyes!" Waves of some sort radiate off of her hitting Saitama, but he is also unaffected by this.
"Anything else?" He asks clicking his knuckles. The girl grabs out a bottle of elixir drinking it seeming to give her a boost in power, she shoots more bullets at the baldy.
"Shortsight: X-Wave..." Two other versions of her pop out from behind her and all shoot bullets at the man as the original goes in for a punch to the gut.
"Oh?" He is punched in the stomach and is launched into the air, "Not even a breeze up here."
"Red Eyes: Lunatic Blast!" Her eyes glow red again and this time it's a more powerful blast than earlier.

B O O M

After the smoke clears off, the scene goes back to normal.
"You're still up there aren't you?" The girl asks as the man slowly descends to the ground.
"Yeah." He answers with a dull face.
"Heh, you really are strong, what's your name?"
"Saitama, professional hero, what about you?"
"Professional hero are you, never heard of you, sir."
"Oh, that doesn't matter." He says disappointed but came to a realisation that he was in a different world.
"Well, my name is Reisen Udongein Inaba, but that is also quite long isn't it, so I guess you could call me Reisen, working as a medicine and wares peddler, also, I work at the place over there called Eintei." She points at the mansion over in the distance which is barely within distance.
"Cool."
"You don't seem like a threat though, but guessing you want to leave this forest, you should just head down the path I came from, may take you some time."
"Wow, thanks a lot!" He shakes her hand and walks away.
"Safe travels, sir!" She waves at him.
"Thanks, you too!" He waved back.
"Me too?"

—END—

We're nearing to the end of Part 1, next opponent will be the head of the Scarlet Devil Mansion!
"Hey, A/N, I've got a question."
What is it, man?
"When will you update your other stories?"
Probably never.
"What?"
Only kidding, I stopped because I find it hard to finish those stories or find any plot, I have plans for 'In a Strange Fantasy World', but I don't know about 'Stupidly Strong'.
"Aw..."
Doesn't matter, I'll find out something soon, also, I'm starting to adapt this writing style 'cause scripts started getting dull and there's not enough detail in the stories, hope you guys can understand that, hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy the last chapter of Part 1 after this, see ya there!