Chapter 2: Fairy of the Ice (PART 1)

As Saitama thinks about the lady who he just fought, he draws his attention to the icicle headed straight for his head.
"What's up with this place?" He says to himself crushing the piece of ice in his hand.
"eye'm glad u asked!" A girl said flying towards him with her fist nearing to the baldy's face.
"Um, can I help you?"
"eye don't need ur help stupid, eye'm here for ur head, so don't expect me to go ez!" She shouts in confidence, she raises her hands generating a huge ball of ice with the intent to squash the miserable human right in front of her, "hope u like ice cream, 'cause that's all u'll be after eye'm done with u!"
"That's a weird line." He's then hit by the huge ball of ice the girl was boasting about.
"haha! eye one! cirno the strongest in all of gensokyo!" She exclaims.
"Yeah, she totally won, I'mma leave now." He says while swimming in the ground.

—END—

I'm speed running writing these, and I'm surprised that there aren't as many errors as I thought there'd be.
"So when does the next chapter happen?"
Probably right after the release of this chapter, but now, I thank you all for reading this and hope you enjoyed it, this was a short chapter because I'm not gonna have killing happen anytime soon; also, have a good rest of the day guys!

[238 Words]