Cursing loudly, Carson fell off to the side and landed on the floor. The items in his hands fell beside him.

"Fuck," Carson growls, his voice strained with pain laced behind it. "You bitch!"

My fury increases at the sight of the tube that says lube and the condom. My gaze averts to Carson who stares back at me with wild emotions. Anger and shock.

"Fuck you!" I spit, tugging again at my restraints.

With a clenched jaw, Carson moved on his knees toward me and my foot moved, kicking him in the face. The loud sound of my foot colliding with his face rings in the room.

After a wild shout, Carson is on his feet, charging toward me in a blink of an eye. Despite the busted lip I caused, he held me down regardless. I cannot speak another word as his rough fingers grasp my chin and force my mouth shut. With an animalistic look in his eyes, he gets in my face.

"I tried to be reasonable," His other hand grasps my dress, forcing it up. "Nothing will stop me from having you." A bothered look forms on his tired facial features. "And I don't mind having to hurt you for you to see that."

Cool air meets the exposed skin of my thighs as I kicked. His hold on my chin tightens, for sure causing a bruise on me.

Willing myself not to give up, I swallowed hard. "You're going to regret this, Carson. Let go!" He says without stopping. When his fingers find my underwear and tug on them as if teasing me in a sick way, I tense up. In a fit of rage, I scream, "Nooo!"

He leans to kiss me, not at all caring about the chance of me biting his already busted lip. Just as his lips brush against mine, Carson was abruptly pulling himself away from me.

It happened so fast that my brows furrowed in confusion.

Wasn't he just trying to kiss me?

It's not until I see a much taller figure behind him that I see that it wasn't Carson being willing. My heart squeezed at the sight of Mercer and Ronan just now rushing through the door.

So many questions flowed over me but I could do nothing but watch as Mercer flung Carson to the side causing him to fly into the lines of photos Carson has of me.

"Are you alright?" Ronan asks me while undoing my ties, and I watch Mercer stalk towards Carson who was backing away, using his heels with a sick grin on his face.

"Y-Yes," I let out a shaky breath. "Thank you."

Ronan helps me up, helping me push down my dress swiftly to cover me up. Low words were being spoken by Carson and the next thing I knew was Mercer launching forward and hitting Carson in his face repeatedly.

Carson makes a move to fight back, the stupid grin on his face as he keeps talking about the things he was going to do to me. My brows pushed together as I was going to sit back and let my boyfriend defend me but something felt off.

It was like Carson was purposely baiting Mercer to keep hitting him.

"We have to stop him." I breathe, grabbing hold of Ronan who, of the looks of it, was about to join in on the fight when he rolled his sleeves up.

Suddenly sirens rang outside and I moved before I could think. The sound of bones cracking caused me to cringe as I called out to Mercer.

He didn't stop.

My eyes widen at the sight of blood all over his hands and his eyes completely blacked out.

"Genevieve, do not," Ronan exclaims but I ignored him, knowing what I was risking.