Chapter 28 - Life is hard

Start from the beginning

They followed me to my office with this awkward silence.

"I don't need to be here." Sierra said.

"Yes she does." Demi said.

"Alright Sierra, show me please."

She showed me, she didn't look ashamed, she looked relieved. Maybe she wanted help. Maybe she's not ashamed of cutting. I hope that's not it.

"What happened? Please tell me the story behind these?"

"I did these three after I got a call from biologic dad. I don't know what he wanted, because I hung up the phone before he could say. He used to abuse me though and for some reason, you expect me to just take all this anger, this stress, what I go through, you don't know! You don't know what I go through each and every day! My biological dad called me and he used to abuse me. I'm scared of him! Scared, I tell you!" She broke down into tears.

I couldn't really understand a lot of what she was saying, but the pain sure seemed real. She opened up to me. More than I asked of her, and that is a huge improvement.

"Thank you sweetie. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that your day called you and I'm sorry that he used to abuse you. You don't deserve that."

She looked down.

"I'm going to put you on some different depression pills called Brintellix. These should work better. I want you in here on Tuesday at 11:00."

"Alright." She said real quietly.

Sierra's POV:

The drive home was really awkward. I didn't know what to say. I completely lost myself. I keep screwing up. Demi's probably angry at me. She probably thinks everything is useless, I'm useless. Why does she pretend that everything's gonna be ok?

Life is hard. I know that God doesn't want me to cut. So, why did I? Why did I ignore him when he was speaking to me. I guess I better listen to him next time. He'll tell me what to do. I just know he will. I just have to have faith and trust in God. As long as I do that, I will be ok.

We arrived, got out of the car, Demi unlocked the door, and we went inside.

Isaac was taken me out to eat today, so I went to get ready. I put on a black skirt with a red crop top and some black gladiator sandals. Not to look goth, I just really like this outfit.

Moments later, he arrived in his mustang and I ran out excitedly to his vehicle, not even pretending to hide the excitement. I love him so much!

"Hey." He greeted me with a kiss.

"Hi."

"Good day?"

"Not really, but I'd like to get my mind off of it."

"Alright, that's cool. Hey, I'm trying to save money to buy stuff for myself, so we're going to Wendy's instead of the fancy restaurant I promised you."

I looked at him in complete, utter shock.

"Sorry. I'm more important."

I don't know why, but I didn't get out, instead I went with him to Wendy's. Maybe it wouldn't be bad. Maybe.

We ordered, he decided that I would have to pay for both of ours, and then we I was sitting down, he intentionally pulled the seat out so far, I missed it.

"Oops."

"Seriously! Seriously! Take me home."

"We haven't even ate yet."

"Take me home."

"Fine."

We drove home, I got out, unlocked the door, and went inside.

This day has not been good at all.

I grabbed my pills out of the cabinet and took every single one of them. Maybe these would make me feel better. He prescribe them to me for a reason, right?

I started to feel faint and dizzy again, I knew this was it. This was the end. To everything. When I fell to the floor m, I screamed at the top of my lungs and the neighbor next door heard and called 911.

Before I knew it, I was being hooked up to wires, and transported to the hospital once again.

They called Demi and she was here without fifteen minutes.

She ran into my room and said "Sierra! What happened?"

"Isaac w-was a jerk." I said as I closed my eyes. Keeping them open just felt like to much work right now. I needed rest.

Demi's POV:

How could this Isaac guy do this to my baby girl. I left the hospital and hunted him down. I had ink seen him once, but with my mother instincts, I knew in my heart I could find him.

I kept looking, by now and hour had already passed.

I finally found him, he was sitting at Wendy's. He went back. Why would he go back? Did he feel that bad? Doesn't matter, I was still angry at him.

I walked up to him and said "how could you do this to Sierra? Why would you treat her that way? Decided your weren't good enough for her?"

"No I decided she's not good enough for me."

"You you jerk!"

Without thinking, I shoved him to the floor and walked out.

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!
Please leave any suggestions in the comments section, on my wall, or message me.

Tumblr and Instagram are both @sidneydog.

Bre5SOSrocks Thanks for the idea.

Have a great day! :)