AvNeil OS Drunk And Text

Drunk And Text

●●●

Avni was trying to sleep in her room after making herself very comfortable on her king sized bed. She had the right kind of environment, which she loves so much. Dead silence, darkness, only moonlight visible. She was already to get lost in her world..

Thanks to her phone, that environment, comfort, darkness meant nothing. Because of that phone flashing and making ding sound, her sleep was far away gone and by now someone else would had it. She tried to ignore it but her heart gave in and without seeing, she clicked on one of the notifications, which lead her directly to her messages app.

"I Love You so much Avni Ayesha"

As soon as she saw this text her breath paused but not until she saw who was the owner. Realizing who it was she slowly breath and shook her head. With her smile on Avni typed on her phone, "What are you doing up so late at night?" And to her shock as soon as she pressed the sent button, two messages came back
"Thinking about you"
"Us"

Avni blinked her eyes and quickly typed, "Don't tell me you are drunk or on some kind of drugs?" and quickly sends it. After few seconds, the reply came back to her, which she was waiting for impatiently.

"I am not"

Avni left out a frustrating sound and typed "Just go to bed and sleep now" and sends it but who is she kidding, Neil Khanna is very stubborn and had send a text saying " Tell me you love me Avni" This text was kind of more liking demanding.

A small blush made a way on Avni's cheeks and she replied, "You are crazy, I swear Neil" She can feel him smiling, even though he was at in front of her.

"I am crazy about you"

Stubborn, aggressive, ready to fight Neil equals Normal Neil and Stubborn, demanding, hunky, and aggressive Neil equals drunk Neil to Avni. "You're drunk, aren't you?"

"I maybe..... a little but still"
"Tell me, you love me Avni"

Stubborn Neil means Avni giving up just for him.
"I Love You Neil Khanna"
"Now go to sleep"

This time something unexpected came out really fast, "Nahh, I am coming over"

Avni suddenly jumped up from her laying position to now sitting position. She rubbed her eyes to see if they are playing tricks on her and what is on the screen is actually sended by him.
She texted Neil back for the final time, " I should have expected that coming"

After sending her text, Avni got lost in her own created world, blushing and smiling like a fool.

Who's to blame?

Her stubborn, annoying fiance, Neil Khanna, who had made her a living fool.

____________________________________________________
Please do vote and comment your thoughts on it.
Let me know if I should continue writng those type of scenes
If you liked then please share it with out with other people and follow for more.