Love Me (3)

Three Shot #o1
Love Me Part o3 | Final
●●●●●

He watched as her panicked eyes fluttered open and smiled.

Avni turned and twisted the restraint tied to her wrists and ankles desperately somehow trying to get away. He chuckled and put his right hand on her forehead.

"Hey, don't try. It's no use" He chuckled again and caress her face gently and lovingly. She whimpered as she looked up from the restraint on her wrists. A tear slipped down her soft pinky cheek. He pouted, wiping her tear away with his thumb, "why the long face?"

"W-Why am I here?"

Avni was trying her best to stop herself from breathing heavily and keeping herself clam.

"Y-you kid-napped m-me!"

He laughed throwing his head back and run his fingers through his hair.

"Darling, I did not kidnapped you. I am only keeping you safe. After all, we are going to be together forever." He paused and looked at Avni and softly added, "it will be my duty to protect you from any kind of danger".

He clicked his tongue and started to pace around the room they were in.

"I suppose this is not a great start to our relationship" he muttered and walked toward a bookshelf on the other side of the room. Avni trembled thinking the thought that he is about to pull out something that might be used to harm her. Instead, he pulled out a book, a yearbook, it was very familiar yearbook to her.

"H-he-hey, that's...."

"I am in every single class of yours and yet you do not recognize me", he laughed and started to angrily flip through all of the pages.

"You don't know my name!"

He continued flipping through the pages until he found the page he was looking for. He shoved it in her face, while placing his finger next to his picture in the yearbook.

"Neil Khanna?!"

I sat behind you in all but two classes. In these two classes, I sat few seats down from you", he explained while tapping his finger against the paper to the beat of his each word's syllable.

"Do you know me now?"

Avni scanned his face trying to push the sadistic look he had and think of him as a regular person. Her bottom lip trembled as she shook her head, shivers ran down her spine as she saw Neil's look turn even more colder than it was before.

"You are unbelievable Avni. I have known you all throughout middle and high school. I even made sure I get into the same university as you and still you don't know me."

Avni flinched as Neil's voice was getting louder and out of nowhere he threw the yearbook across the room. Anger was written all over his face as he grabbed her chin with a strong grip, a grip that made a small squeak to escape Avni's lips.

"It's alright my love", Neil laughed maniacally while a sinister gleam in his eyes.

"I will make sure you know me after today. In fact, you won't have a choice but to know me, and only me".

A few tears started to slide down Avni's face once again and she tugged in her restraints desperately trying to knock them loose.

"I told you, it is no use!" Neil shouted and grabbed both of Avni's wrists as he straddled her lap. She could not bite back the sob that escaped her lips and she felt her whole body tremble in fear

"P-ple-please s-st-stop" Neil's hot breath fanned her face and he smiled titling his head, so his eyes could meet hers.

"I am sorry, but this just have to be done", he signed, letting go of her wrists and sitting on her side while pushing back his hair with his hand.

"If only you could have seen that we are destined to be together, maybe I would not have done what I did, would not had scared you like that, and you would not have been tied to the bed".

He stood up and reached for the glass of water on the side table and dropped few drops of sleeping drug inside. Avni squirmed around on the bed before she realized Neil was going to make her drink the drugged water and she can not let that happen. She screamed, "no!" and tried everything she could to make him spill the water.

Neil grabbed her face and forced the water into her mouth and put his hand over her mouth to make sure Avni won't be able to spill it and have no other way but to let it go down her throat. Avni closed her eyes as she realized there was no winning against him and let the water go down.

"Good girl", Neil grinned and pinched her cheek as he set the glass on the side table. "Now get some rest honey, after all, once you wake up I am going to make sure you love me and only me".

He smirked and added, "too bad your old boyfriend isn't here to see this".

That was the last thing Avni could hear before she let the sleep surround her, accepting things happen for reason and nothing painful will last forever.

●●●●●
The end of first set of three shot. I will take a long break now. Jk, I will upload my second part of Two shot after a day or so and than come back with something spicy.

Did you guys got surprised??

Btw, How was this set of Three Shots?
Did you guys liked it?

Comment your opinions as they give me motivations and I enjoy reading them.