Ali Ditched for Good!! (2)

Title: He Kissed

●●●
Part of the previous shot
Word count: 1652
●●●

"Be ready by 6 tonight, okay"
.
.
.

"OMGGG!!!! HE KISSED YOU!!!"

"WAIT!!!"

"OH MY GOD, I CANT BELIEVE IT"

Riya was screaming on top of her lungs. If she sang that day with this much loud voice she could have won the competition but no she loves to give a hard time to everyone.

"Earth to Avni!!" Riya snapped her fingers in front of Avni to get her attention as she had been ignoring her.

"Stop yelling Riya. Someone will hear you and then you know what will happen." Riya rolled her eyes on her cousin who was always a mood spoiler.

"Stop being a mood spoiler cat and tell me when, how, where, why, did he kissed you and yes all questions are to be answered Miss Avni Ayesha or should I say, Mrs. Avni...." before she could even complete her sentence Avni slapped her on her head.

"OWWWW!! Avni, I am older than you."

"So what?" Avni asked her so innocently and Riya could not stop her self from pulling her cute chubby cheeks. "Now tell me what caused him to be so bold for you Avni?"

"He broke up with Juhi in front of the whole school....." Riya was so shocked listening to what Avni just had said and cut her off "Wait, he broke up, in front of whole..." before Riya could complete, she busted off laughing.

"Oh Allah, so how was Juhi madam feeling? How can I miss that opportunity?"

Avni was so annoyed with Riya right now. She was behaving just like Juhi, which Avni did not like at all. She can only handle one chural in her life.

"Allah ki Kasam, if you don't shut up, I... I will... I will jump off the balcony"

Riya stopped laughing and looked at Avni while the shock is written all over her face, "He only kissed you and you are already behaving like him. What will happen when he started to date you or he propose you? Allah, you will be a new Avni then"

Avni narrowed her eyes at Riya, which shut her up and made her listen to Avni quietly as she narrated the whole drama that happened in college's cafeteria because a girl accidentally bumped into Juhi, which by the way was the issue that leads to breaking up.

"I was sitting there but I had to study so I went out of there, towards the garden. I sat and started to do my business when I felt someone beside me" Avni paused and looked at Riya who smiled and curiously nodded at Avni to continue.

"It was Neil. I was shocked at first but he turned his head toward me and smiled when our eyes met. I quickly looked away and picked my stuff to go when he held my hand and stood in front of me to block my way."

Avni paused which was not acceptable for Riya as she always wants hot tea in her cup quickly.

Riya unzipped her mouth and said, " Avni speak the hell up or I am going to call Neil Khanna and ask him what he did to you"

Avni's eyes went wide and she shook her head " I was taking a pause"

"Well I don't care if you were taking a break or not, quickly spill the tea"

Avni nodded her head...

Flashback to the scene

Neil held Avni's hand to stop her from going away and stood in front of her so. she could not escape.