Teray Ishq Mein OS

N O T E
This OS is super long! And trust me on that. It might not make sense in some parts but I might be the only one who think that. Sorry, I was out for long as I had all to many downs in my life at once. I have been away from all of my social medias and was trying to bring peace to myself. It did not happened! I spend some time writing and it lead me to write this and kind of be away from all the things happening. Anyways, I hope you will like this OS as it is super duper long and sort of unique. I am proud of it.

Please let me know about it, in the comments and do not forget to vote for more and share this. Thank you.

Happy Reading, loves!

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘲 𝘬𝘪 𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯
𝘎𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘩𝘪 𝘫𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘯
𝘛𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘩𝘶𝘥 𝘬𝘢𝘩𝘰 𝘫𝘢𝘰
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

𝘼𝙫𝙣𝙞 + 𝙉𝙚𝙞𝙡
❝ Teray Ishq Mein ❞

The whole Khanna Mansion was decorated with flowers and lights. Fresh floral garland had done their magic and beautiful smell was surrounding every corner. Servants were running from one part of the mansion to another. Some were going up and down, some were handling things in the kitchen and some were decorating the lawn for the party Mrs. Khanna had held.

Everything was going smooth and amazing, mind-blowing scenery was created to be seen at least before dying. After all the party was held by Khanna family, everything had to be on point and unique. It have to represent the touch of Khanna family.

In the rush of servants running to finish their job, an adorable scene was presented!

Mrs. Khanna's children, older son, Neil Khanna and younger daughter Neha Khanna were on the range of pulling each other's hair out of their skulls. It was their every year ritual, which they have created, since they were in their single digits years. Neil was nine and Neha was eight when a beautiful soul entered in their life. After that on every Holi party, they fought on ideas to welcome that very special person.

They also believed that fighting like animals on the day of the Holi party, prevented them from fighting with each other for the whole year. It was their theory, which was based on the times of the year, where they do not see each other expect for the breakfast or dinner time. Neil Khanna is the most workaholic man, a person can see in their life(s) time. It is not that he don't love his family or don't have any other hobby in life. He just love his work more than anything. On top of that, he's in the second last year of his education. So, he's on the rough spot.

Before, Neil with his manly muscles and Neha with her newly born, three day old muscles, rip each others souls out, Daadi jaan (grandmother) had to step in like a Wonder Women.

"What is happening here?"

While fighting with each other, both siblings were lions but as soon as the Wonder Women voice reached their ears, they became like a long last kittens.

"DEEDA!! Look what bro is doing to me. I just got my hair done from the salon and he ruined everything." Neha was looking like she was on the range on crying and Daadi jaan was looking at her with a "aww" face, while taking steps towards them.

"Aww mera bacha (my child)" with then she reached Neha and kissed her forehead before pulling her close to hug. Neil stood their all stun with this act of Daadi jaan.