11.

mels pov:
"dusty-bun, do you copy?" an unfimiler girls voice chimned in on the walkie, "i copy suize poo, it sounds much better now, thanks" dustins voice said through the walkie, we were still in the trunk of the car, and the demogorgan mind flayer thing was still chasing us.

suzie, all 3 of us said at the same time. "do you know planks constant?" dustin asked her. "do you know the earth orbits the sun?" suize replied.

"okay so i know it starts with two sixies, and then what is it?"

"okay let me just be clear on this, i havent heard from you in a week, and now you want a mathematical equation that you should know, so you can.. save the world?"

"suize-poo, i promise i will make it up to you as soon as possible"

"you can make it up to me now"

"what?"

"i want to hear it"

"not right now"

"yes now, dustybun"

"suize poo this is urgent"

"yes yes your saving the world, i heard you the first time, but ged is also saving earthsea and hes about to confront the shadows, so this is suize signing off"

"wait wait wait- okay- okay"

dustin and suize aurged. seconds later, dustins singing voice started through the walkie.

"turn around- look at what you seeeéę, in her face,the mirror of your dreeeaaammmmss"
dustin started singing, one of his favorite movies.

suddenly, a voice joined him, "make believe im everywhere, giving in the light, written on the pages is the answer to our never ending storyyy, reach the stars, fly and fantasyyyy, dream on dream, and what you see will beee, rhymes that keep their secerts will, unfold behind the clouds, and there upon a rainbow is- the answer to our never ending storrryyy storryy, ahhhhahhh" suize and dustin singed, me cringing at every second,

"plancks constant is 6.62607004" suize finally said.

"you just saved the world- gosh i miss you dusty bun- i miss you nlre suize poo- i miss you more multiplied by all the stars in our galaxy-no i miss you mor-" dustin and suize went back and forth, finally stopping, it was probably erica making them stop, i thought to myself smiling that my younger brother had

a girlfriend, and she was real.
"its turning around!" steve said, as the big monster thing turned around, "what?" nancy said confused, "its turning around!" me and steve yelled unison.

"maybe we wore it out?!" lucas ask-yelled, "i dont think so, hold on" jonathen said before turning the car around dramatically,

doing so, i accidentally gripped whatever was near me, that being robins thigh, i didnt realize till a couple seconds later- taking my hand off so she didnt feel uncomfortable, "sorry" i whispered ti her, she didn't say anything but her face was bright red and i caught steve giving her an 'oooooooo' face like a middle schooler, his face instantly going to normal when i caught him.

we got to the mall, the mind flayer was by eleven and billy, el was on the ground ans billy was standing. our group went upstairs with the fireworks, lucas didnthe first hit, "flay this you ugly peice of shit!" he yelled throwint the firework at the flayer.

we all began throwing fireworks at the flay as fast as we could, billy was on the floor trying to ignore the pain, when eleven started to try to make a run from it, but he grabbed her leg dragging her back in, laying her on the floor holding her down.

steve went over to the walkie, "DUSTIN WERE OUT OF TIME CLOSE IT" he informed him, ans continued throwing fireworks trying to kill it. from my angle, it looked like el was mumbling words but i couldnt tell for sure.

billy looked empty, gone, he wasnt him. and sure he was an asshole but this wasnt him, i knew him from max and from him always trying to get with me, i know he was a dick to max but he looked sad, and like he wasnt their, like a soul-less zombie.

we were out of fireworks, billy then suddenly stood up and el scooting back. then out of no were, the mind flayer went at her, but billy blocked it with his arms yelling.

more of the vines came out, in pailing his sides. he saved elevens life. his yells were terrifing, the vines grabbed all over him, before going through his chest dropping him onto the ground.

out of nowhere, the mind flayer fell towards were i was, grabbing onto robins hand pulling her back with me, as it banged against the fence and the flayer fell onto the ground.

looking over at the falyer dead onto the ground, fire everywhere, and billy dead.

mike came running to el, hugging her, and max came out and my heart dropped so far, and tears were falling onto the ground. max just watched  her brother die.

she was hovering over his body "please please billy get up please" max said over and over, i heard a faint "im sorry" come from him.

i was sitting in the back of an ambulance with max, holding her close. i had just went there from being with eleven. my eyes shot up to joyce wandering around looking for most likely will.

will ran to her hugging her tightly. i began to think- wheres hopper? i then saw eleven wander around looking for him too. joyce was crying and it finally hit me, hopper didnt make it either.

a/n:
season 3 is finished!! im so excited for the next chapter (it'll be out soon)
words: 952

love will tear us apart- robin buckleyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara