4.

mels pov:closing time was 9pm, it was now 9:30 as we were walking out the doors when steve offered us a ride again

mels pov:
closing time was 9pm, it was now 9:30 as we were walking out the doors when steve offered us a ride again. we both accepted his offwe because we both got dropped off there. we pulled into robins driveway as her smile dropped, "oh shit" she mumbled with a rather worried exsprsion on her face.

"what happen rob?" i asked her worried why she was worried, "you okay?" steve said, "yeah im okay, its just- my moms boyfreind is staying the night apparently, and i really dont like him hes weird and mean i dont know why my mom likes him" robin ranted.

i looked at steve and we gave the same empathetic look to each other, "well its getting pretty late, how about you and cam stay over at my place, i have a guest bedroom and my parents arent gonna be there" steve said, i smiled at the thought of having a sleepover with robin.

"are you sure thats okay?" robin asked really not wanting to get out of the car. "yeah just tell your mom your have a sleepover at-whosevers- house" steve said back, "it'll be fun" i smiled back at robin.

"thank you guys so much" robin smiled, after that we turned back on the music and drove off.

we entered steves big empty house. "hey rob- some of my clothes are here because i stay here alot, so you can borrow them" she nodded as we entered the house, "you two can sleep in the guess bedroom, cam show her around" steve said, i saw robins face blush when steve said that but i just shook it off.

i grabbed robins hand pulling her to follow me. when we entered there was the living room, i entered her into the next room, the kitchen, then the dinning room, office room, bathroom, parents bedroom, and i pulled her upstairs. "so this is the other bathroom," i said pointing to the door, then pointing to the next, "steves room.. and," i opened the last door which was a plain room with white sheets and white blankets and pillows, a desk, a tv, and a small room which robin guessed was the closet "the room we'll sleep in." i finished my sentance

robins pov:

she let go of my hand to go to the closet, opening the door, it was a small closet that had a small amount of clothes that looked like they were mels. she picked out an old tee with  'the runaways' print on it, and she handed me some black almost boy-boxer shorts and handed them to me, they had smelt like her.

"thanks" i said to her, do i change here? infront of her? or go out to the bathroom? she didnt say anything, she looked as if she was waiting to see what i would do. i then heard the door open, i shot to look to the door.

steve was there leaning against the frame with his shirt off, "hey mel have you seen my-" he cut off what he was saying, "mel you showed her where everything is right?" steve asked scraching his neck, i was silently thanking the universe for making steve save me. "yeah of course" mel answered. i walked out passing steve and walked into the bathroom, shutting it behind me.

i got back looking to seeing mel on the phone that was on the desk, "im spending the night at steves" she said, "ill call you in the mornin- no ew mom- jesus" she spoke, slamming the phone off.

mel got up and shook her head "i dont understand my mom sometimes- ive been friends with steve for like ever now, and everytime i call to tell her im spending the night and she has to say 'dont get to wild' and stuff like that" i let her ramble and sighed, "my mom would never let me sleep over a guys house, i told her i was sleeping over yours" i said thinking about how happy i was i was sleeping over with melody henderson.

"so your mom just lets you sleep over a strangers house?" mel said, "well i- uh- i told her about you already so its not much of a stranger" i laughed not really ready for her to know that. "aww how cute" she said, grabbing an old 'queen' tee and taking her warn out sweater off, revealing her top half in just a bra.

my stomach grew with butterflies, i didnt realize it, but i was infact staring at her chest in just a black lace bra for the 10 seconds i could.

she then un-buttoned her jorts. sliding them off reaviling a matching black lace underwear, and scars on her legs that looked like some sort of animal had scratched them, one specific scrach that looked about a year old, it looked like it was cut deep but somewhat healed overtime.

she turned around and grabbed another pair of black almost boy-boxers out of the closet having to go onto her tippy toes because it was at the top of the closed, and slipped them on getting into the bed laying next to me.

we turned off the lamp and got comfortable. i was facing the cealing as she was facing me, i then flipped over looking towards the door way (so i wasnt facing her), not wanting to accidentally do something stupid from staring at her in the corner of my eye like kiss her. even the thought of kissing her made my body tingle. i then drifted off to sleep with the girl laying centimeters away from me on my mind.

mels pov:
robin was already passed out asleep about at least an hour ago. all i could think about was either robin, or what happened with me and steve. i wasnt gonna lie, i was pretty horny and couldnt fall asleep.

i carefully and as quite as i could, got up and creeked the door open, barley making any noises, and opened steves door.

a/n:
i thought i would be able to fit what i do next chapter in this chapter, but i ended up putting more detial into it then i thought i would!

words: 1009