1.

mels pov:
you're dustins sister, Melody Henderson (eveyone calls you mel), also steve harringtons bestfriend, and not so popular, you use to be sorta popular, well i wouldn't say popular it was more just a well-known type of thing, but steve stopped being friends with tommy carol and marissa (my old bff who was in that group) so he stopped with his popularity.

I got up from my bed, 6:30am, last day of school. it was a very empty and quiet house, the only time it was noisy was when my music was play or when steve is over. school starts in 30 minutes and im dreading the thought of going school again, at least it was just one last day then again another year.

i threw on my converse, old shirt, jeans, my bookbag, and of course my headphones

dustin left for camp already, missing the last 3 days of school so it was just me because my mom already left for work

i got into my bike and rode off to school. it didnt really matter how late i was because im always late, and its the last day, what are they gonna do, suspend me?

i basically threw my bike into the biks stand area thinking about what im gonna do this summer, get a job? try to make new friends? i had a job about a week or two before but i got fired because my car broke down so i couldn't get to work and my boss was a dick so he fired me, i didnt have enough money to fix my car which is why im riding my bike everywhere.

me and marissa were friends for at least 4 years and out of no where, i kissed her. i was getting the wrong signals and i couldnt stop myself. she didn't take it well, she instantly grabbed her bags and left my house and hasnt talked to me since. that was 7 months ago. steve stook with me after, i sorta never told him why she got mad at me and just said that i didnt know why. ive only ever liked 1 guy in my whole life there had always been slut rumors about me hooking up with a bunch of guys in the school, which was completely untrue, i had only slept with 2 guys before.

steve never spoke to marissa since, and they were pretty close aswell, but when he got around to hear about some rumers of me being a total f*g and that i kissed marissa, he asked me about it and i said that that never happened, he instantly hated marissa even more. thankfully nobody ever believed marissa about the gay rumors because there had already been 'slut' rumors about me from MANY years before, and they rumors were still going strong. not many people heard her 'gay' rumor.

i told dustin about a year ago and he instantly accepted me and hugged me, then somehow (i dont know how he did it) got me tell him my crush at the time.

Marissa. my best friend at the time.

"hi" said coming up behind me as i got my noteboom for mrs clicks class out of my locker. the bell rang right after he said that, the halls were empty. "how did the job interview go yesterday?" i said wondering if he got the job, "i got it! cant wait to tell dustin" i laughed at his comment, "gotta wait a couple more days buddy" steve then left to go to his class.

i walked into the class, "earlier then usual henderson." mrs click said, "cry about it" i mumbled, "what was that henderson? would you like to repeat it to the whole class?" i almost every eye in the classroom on me,"i said cry about it" mrs click was tired of me i could tell, to be fair she had me two years straight, i would be tired of me too.

mrs click looked pissed off, she then said, "now without anymore interruptions, please open your books and write an essay summorizing it. if you complete it today, you wont have any summer-work, if not, you will." she said as pages were flipping.