9.

Mels pov:"is that so?" the russian asked "yeah" steve said as now all of us- the russian guard and the russian doctor were laughing, then the alarm started buzzing

Mels pov:
"is that so?" the russian asked "yeah" steve said as now all of us- the russian guard and the russian doctor were laughing, then the alarm started buzzing.

the russian guard left the room to see what was going on and the doctor stayed. seconds later the door opened to dustin with a deadly weopon screaming as he taze-burned him.

"hey henderson! thats crazy me and mel were just talking about you" steve said, "get ready to run" dustin said as he untied us.

"jesus! slow down" steve said as we were in the back of a transporting vehicle going down the hall that we once walked. "yeah what is this the indy 500?" robin said, i was sitting next to her squished and steve was infront of us.

"its the indy 300" steve said, "no dingus, its 500!" robin said, "its 300" steve tried to defend himself, "LETS say a million" we all bursted laughing and i put my head on robins lap as i was laughing.

we then crashed into bins, "you guys alright back there?" dustin turned to ask us, we were all groaning in pain even though it didnt hurt us.

they opened the door and were yelling at us to go, pulling and shoving us out of the crate. dustin slid the keycard and made us enter the elevator, sending us up. steve was on the- well whatever its called, as me and robin pushed him giggling

"hey he looks likes he's surfing!" robin said "WOAH surfer boy!" i laughed, "IM A NATURAL CHECK IT OUT!" steve said as he went flying, i fell onto the ground because of how hard i was laughing but quickly sat up, "wipeout!" robin yelled

"hes burning up" dustin said as he put his hand on stevs forehead "you're burning up" steve said making me laugh more, robin sat down next to me, "his pupils are super dilated" dustin said to erica, "maybe hes drugged" she said, steve bopped him, and i finally stopped laughing, and just stared at nothing.

"how many times dad, i dont do drugs, its only marijuana" he said, "-every weekend, c'mon dustin you should smell it by now" i said, robin gasped, "without me?" i turned to her "your invited next time, but lets ditch steve and smoke alone" i giggled as robin aggressively shook her head in agreement.

"this isnt funny okay? i need to know what they did to you- are you gonna die on us?" steve bopped him again, "we all die my strange little child friend, its just a mayter of how.. and when" robin said, i gasped at her comment dramaticly.

"they're gonna be lookung for us up there, so i need you to tell me where you parked your car" dustin said to steve, "oh can we make a pit stop at the food court" steve asked, "i would KILL for a hot dog on a stick!" robin said patting me on the shoulder, "uuuhhggh" i through my head back "that would taste so good right now!"

"alright yes, you can have as much food as you want but only if you tell me where your car is parked" me and robin shook each others shoulders in excitement about food. "uh oh, the cars ofd the board" steve said, "what?" dustin asked, "they took the keys, the russians, they took the keys like forever ago" me and robin started laughing at that as steve showed his empty pockets. "thats a bummer" i said. the room finally stopped moving as we made it to the top, exitting the room.

"OHH!" i practicly moaned, "oh my god! hat tastes so good" robin said, sticking at her tounge, "woa that was hot" a whispered bit nobody but dustin and erica heard me, they just sent eachother confused looks as erica probably assumed i was talking about steve but i wasnt.

"mel, steve can you taste the air?" robin asked,
"i taste it!" me and steve both said in unison laughing that was said it at the same time. "SHIT! come on! come on!" dustin said turning around running as he pushed us into the mall side doors.

we were running through the back rooms od the mall, "where are we going!" erica yelled, "just trust me" dustin replied, me and robin were holding hands as we were running through the halls. we went to a stop but didnt let go.

dustin opened the door looked around, and mumbled "all clear" before opening the door wider for everyone to go through. we entered the movie, 'back to the future'

"you three, sit here" dustin said pointing down to the seats, me and robin accidently let go of hands but didnt mention it. "these seats are too close" steve said, "and we're on the edge" i said, "yeah these seats blow" robin agreed, i sat in the middle of them.

"then dont watch the movie" dustin said, "we wanna watch it" robin said as i shook my head agreeing, "then watch it" dustin yelled, a person behind steve shushing us aggressively
all three of us shushing him back even more aggressively.

"sorry" dustin apologized to the person behind us i rolled my eyes thinking that he shouldn't have because he was the one being annoying. "whatever you do, dont.. go.. anywhere" dustin said to us, "fine.. dad" making both me and robin laugh.

erica and dustin left us and i picked up popcorn that was on the ground, shoving it into my mouth. robin and steve stealing some of mine.

"thats amazing" steve said as he sipped the water from the fountian outside of the theater.

"so like i wasnt, totally focused in there or anything, but im pretty sure that mim was trying to bang her son" robin said with bloodred eyes.

"wait- that hot chick was alex p keatons mom?" i asked, "yeah im prettu sure" robin said, "but they're the same age?" steve said "no but they went back in time" robin said trying to make us understand it

"then why is it called baxk to the future?" i asked, "he has to go back to the future becauses hes in the past so the future is actually the pressnt which is his time" robin said which made me understand it.

"ooohhhhhh" i said, "wh-what?" steve said still not understanding, "its my turn! you had enough" robin said shoving steve out the way to sip the water.

me and steve were looking at the cealing, it was pinning and was twinking and twirling. robin came to see what we were looking at, suddenly we all felt puke start to come up and ran ro the restrooms.

a/n:
short chapter but thats only because the last one was long and the next ones also going to be long! im gonna try my best to finish the next chapter tonight but im not sure if i will be able to
words- 1165

—a/n:short chapter but thats only because the last one was long and the next ones also going to be long! im gonna try my best to finish the next chapter tonight but im not sure if i will be able towords- 1165