CH 79: FOUNDING TITAN

"What's... going on?" Hange asked who was familiar with the same scene she saw years ago during the memorial and ceremony back in Paradis. She saw clearly what and how the man reacted.

Eren dropped down on his knees and top of Y/N. Both frozen as the visions were playing inside their heads, eyes widely opened. Y/N's reaction was more of a shock compared to Eren who looked horrified.

This time, Y/N was quick to react. Guessing from Eren's expression, it wasn't something he could take lightly. He then pushed Eren off of him to his side and immediately stood up and ran as fast as he could, not taking any chances, and headed straight to the south where the port was located.

Their friends who were confusedly watching them were all in shock, not a bit of idea of what just happened after seeing the sparks a few seconds ago.

"Y/N!" Pieck called out, taking a few steps forward but he didn't bother looking back as he rode on one of the horses tied on the rack.

"I saw it... I finally saw it!!" Eren informed, trying to convince the others. "He's planning to destroy the world!!" He screamed his lungs out in absolute anger as he began to run a few distances away from them.

"W-What!??" Jean yelped, still couldn't add everything up.

They were left undecided whom to believe, panicking until a voice from behind made the final trigger and convinced most of them. "Get Y/N!!" They looked behind to see Levi who was missing in action finally appeared. Eyebrows were curved into worry and panic.

"Levi!!" Hange shouted. "What's going on!?"

"Stop him!!" Levi added whilst running towards the horse rack. Then suddenly a flash of lightning appeared, showing Eren has transformed into Attack Titan as he continued to chase Y/N.

"Eren!!!" Mikasa screamed.

"Y/N!!" Porco gritted as he began taking steps forward. "Don't tell me... you're betraying me again!?" Maybe it was the tension and panic that made him do it, he bit his hand and decided to transform into Jaw Titan.

"Porco!" Reiner shouted, startled by his sudden decision. Porco then got half of his body out of his titan. "If he's going to destroy the world we've been trying to save all these years, I won't allow it!! If he's been tricking us all these years, then I won't hesitate on fighting against him!!" He said and started to follow Eren and Y/N.

"He's always been so reckless... Even when I first encountered him during the raid in Liberio." Jean commented.

The others had no choice but to go with them, riding their horses and heading towards the south. "This can't be happening..." Pieck bawled, her face painted with hesitation.

"If it isn't true, then why does he have to run away?" Connie questioned.

"You're right. He knows where my father is all these years." Annie spoke coldly as she started to gallop faster than they were before transforming into Female Titan.

"You got to be kidding!!" Mikasa muttered, seeing the Female Titan chase after Y/N. Now, the three shifters were running ahead to catch him who was seemingly fighting for his life.

"This is wrong..." Armin started. "We have enemies on the way, why do we have to stop the Founder...?"

"If he manages to escape and Eren's right, then we're doomed." Jean shot back.

"What if we're wrong!?" The raven-haired woman retorted.

"Tsk!! Mikasa!! You're taking his side again!?" Jean hissed.

"How... did everything turn out like this all of a sudden..." Armin murmured anxiously, his head facing ahead and watching the three titans charge toward the small figure of Y/N.