CH 57: RESTORATIONISTS

"Eren, is it really fine to leave Y/N alone?" Historia asked. "I'm worried."

"We're not leaving him alone. We're just moving to a different location. It's not safe for us to be around the Military Police. If we want to be together, then we should get far away from them. About Y/N, Floch and the others got his back and I'll come for him if he needs help. So don't worry too much. It's not good for your health." Eren said driving the carriage. They were on their way to their new home after Eren visited Y/N.

***

HOSPITAL

"I'm happy that you're now spending your time with us, Y/N." Sasha smiled. The 104th went to visit Sasha. The Braus family was also there.

"But I know someone who's happier than any of us..." She then looked at Mikasa.

They chuckled and Mikasa's face turned red. "O-Of course, I'm happy." She admitted trying to hide her face. Y/N caressed her hand and smiled to make her relax.

"Yeah, only if you know, Y/N...—"

"Shut up, Connie." She grunted.

Connie zipped his lips.

"But Y/N, was that true? Eren told you someone was gonna be shot in the battle?" Jean asked.

"Uh... Yeah, I'm sorry. We really thought it was gonna be you, Jean. That's why I was relieved when I managed to save you from Magath's shot. But then... Gabi happened."

"I see... I never got to thank you for that."

"It's fine don't worry about it."

"Speaking of that kid, are they still locked up?" Connie asked.

"Yeah, probably..."

*Knock* *Knock*

"I got it." Mister Braus said and walked towards the door.

"Good morning, I would like to ask if Y/N Reiss and the Scouts veteran are here?" The soldier greeted.

"Uh... that's right, they're inside."

"Who's that?" Jean asked.

"Military Police?" Mr. Braus said. And they were shocked.

Y/N and the Scouts were summoned by the Premier and other higher-ups in the HQ including the 3 regiment commanders.

"Here we go." Y/N thought as he eyed Zackley.

"I'm sorry for calling you all of a sudden but this is urgent. And I was thinking maybe you, Y/N, are already planning to go back to your house in the north so might as well discuss it before you go." Zackley started.

"It's fine. What is it about?"

Zackley's expression changed. He became serious as he rested his chin on the top of his hands. "Well, you see. We've ordered soldiers to check on the Queen and Eren Jaeger, but we've found out that they have already fled from their farm house."

Y/N acted surprised.

"And the agreement for letting and allowing you and Eren to walk freely is that we have to know your location or where you're staying which obviously Eren didn't follow. That means... Eren Jaeger broke the rule and the law."

Y/N's eyes wandered to the officers, waiting for someone to speak the point of the topic.

"You and Eren Jaeger have been working side by side for most of your missions and we believe you have involvement and knowledge about his disappearance."

Y/N arched his eyebrows. "What made you say that? Where's the proof?" Y/N asked.

"Do we really have to show you any? Just so you know Mikasa Ackerman here has mentioned to Commander Hange that Eren went to visit you two days ago."