CH 49: NOBLES AND SINNERS

*SPLASH*

Y/N woke up to the cold water they poured on him. He was standing on a small platform, his body was chained on a pole and his arms were wrapped with a thick cloth.

He can feel the pain from the wounds and bruises all over his body. He blinked multiple times to clear his vision. "Where the hell am I now?"

He heard footsteps. "You're awake." He lifted his head and saw Magath. "Commander..."

Magath aimed his gun at him. "I am not your commander."

"Why am I here?"

"What made you think the Tybur Family will be on your side?" Magath asked.

"Is this his idea?"

Magath shot him on his shoulder. "ARRHHH!!!" He squirmed.

"Is that true, what you said to Willy? You want to steal Eldians from the internment... You're full of yourself."

Y/N: *Panting* I'm not stealing them... what are you saying?

Magath: We need the Founder's Power. If you could ask the King and give that to us—

Y/N: And then what? You know it won't happen.

Magath frowned. "Then we'll continue using Eldians to get it."

"Do you really have to go that far? Don't you want peace for everyone?"

Magath frowned. "It's not something I can decide by myself."

"We don't have any intention to kill any of you... So if you just leave Eldians alone and give them their freedom, we won't have any problem."

"That's not gonna happen. Not now that the war against Mideast had just ended. You were at the meeting, right? So you know how desperate Marley is to get the Founding Titan."

"Can't you do anything to change something...? You're the Eldian's commander, I'm sure you're not that cold-hearted to not feel guilty. You even use kids to benefit Marley. Until when will this keep happening...?"

Magath sighed. "I told you, I'm not in the right position to do that."

"But you—

*BANG*

"GAAAAAH!!!"

Magath was shocked. He looked behind and saw General Calvi who shot Y/N. "General..."

Calvi glared. "Can he heal or not?"

"No, sir."

He frowned. "Is that so? Who would have thought our best sniper is the island's future king... a royal... that's great."

Y/N continued to pant, trying to ignore the gunshot.

"What about the Azumabito?" Calvi asked.

"Negative, we've already investigated. They weren't aware that he's a royal."

"Hmm. Then he did well to fool all of us. Tybur did the right thing to sell him out." Calvi aimed the gun.

"General... He might not make it to the event if we keep firing at him..."

"I-It's fine..." Y/N interrupted. "I'll take this as my atonement... So then... I'll have no regret..." he thought.

Calvi smirked and fired a shot in his arm. "AAARGHHH!!!"

"General!"

"Is everything ready?" Calvi asked.

Magath gritted. "Yes, sir."