CH 77: PARTY

A few days after, the island held a festival as they were expecting Queen Historia to give a visit to the island.

The ship from Paradis has docked. Historia and the two Regiment commanders along with a few higher-ups got out of the ship and were greeted by the locals full of excitement. Performers were blowing their bagpipes and the ladies started dancing as usual. The citizens started to cheer and shout her name as they express their admiration for the beautiful Queen of Paradis.

Historia walked hand in hand with her five-year-old daughter. Eren walked toward them and picked her up.

"Your Majesty." Magath and the other members of the Alliance greeted, bowing their heads. Reiner couldn't help but blush to see Historia after all these years.

"Oi, Reiner. Why is your face red...?" Eren glared. The blonde then recoiled in defense.

"Reiner, Annie, long time no see." She smiled. She then turned to Y/N and pinched his ear. "Ah!! Ow!!" The man yelped, leaning down to her height.

"How dare you leave without a word!!" The Queen scolded. "Historia... You're embarrassing me...!" Y/N groaned.

"I almost forgot that Y/N is also a royal," Gabi stated as they watched from a distance after giving their flower garlands to their special guests. "So is Mister Zeke," Udo added.

"Y/N could have been the King of the walls."

"You're shocked about it as if being the Founder couldn't be more shocking than that." Zofia retorted.

"Let's get going. The prime ministers and the Azumabito are waiting." Zeke informed.

They now headed to the capital to meet the leaders of Kara, Puerto, and the Hizuru to begin their contracts and agreements for peace.

Words were quick to spread as the world now sees Eldians as heroes and Titans are made to stop atrocities, thanks to their recent mission where 3 large and influential nations were involved and saved by them.

Iontach was known as an extended nation of Eldian Empire, thus the world leaders see Paradis and Iontach as one.

They discussed in the meeting the plan to stop Marley. And Eldians were asked if they'd join the allied group in the battle as they see the Rumbling as the most powerful and effective way to reach the goal which Zeke immediately took down saying that they have no intention of using the Rumbling unless it was Marley who would launch an attack first.

But to their surprise, the Queen opposed Zeke and suggested joining the attack rather than waiting for Marley to destroy or worse kill every Eldians on the island.

They've also talked about the operation to retake the invaded nations of Mideast, Baltic, Nori, and some parts of Aidni and Avalon. If the rumbling is to be used, they'd used it to destroy Marley's force on the mentioned nations but they were worried about the infrastructure getting destroyed.

What the former honorary Marleyans' worried about the most was how could they locate and save their beloved relatives from the hand of the Marleyan dictator, Peter Tybur, who captured them from the beginning and haven't seen them since then.

The meeting ended with them scheduling a plan for the incoming attack in Marley. The rescued POWs from Haland were safely handed to their respective leaders. They were still shocked by the number of soldiers who died even after they surrendered to the Marleyans, there were only 5 Eldians survivors out of 33 that were used as slaves and captured along with the soldiers.

They realized how gruesome and cruel the Marleyan regime was. That stated and proved that Eldians were victims all along. Even a few years ago, Eldians in Marley were used to serve them for their own interest, and Eldians in Paradis was falsely accused as a threat to the world just because Tybur chose to remain silent and live their life in absolute paradise.