CH 2: TRAINING

A typical day at the Barracks. Some cadets are still trying to get to know each other.

Mina: Is that so? That must be hard living by yourself at such a young age.

Krista: Well I'm not all alone, the other people at the farm took care of me from time to time.

Mina: well it would be nice to have someone even a brother or a sister.

Krista: Y-Yeah, you're right. But it's all in the past. I'm here now living with you guys, I'm happy with that.

Sasha: Yeah. I'm happy, too. To be able to live and train with you guys.

Suddenly, they heard a chair fall on the floor. They looked where the sound came from.

Sasha: Y/N?

Y/N rushed to the table the girls were at which startled them. Y/N stood in front of them. Their eyes widened.

Y/N: Then Krista!!

Krista: what is it, Y/N? *Still surprised*

Y/N gulped: "L-Let me a big brother to you!!"

Everyone at the table couldn't believe what they'd just heard.

Krista: E-ehhh??

Ymir: Huh!? Oi!! What the hell are you saying!? Go away!!

Y/N snapped, realizing what he just said.

Y/N: shit!!!! Uhh sorry! I didn't mean to sound weird!! Honest!! What I mean is that, let me look after you, l-like a big brother!!

Ymir: Hey!! Cut it out!!!

Krista: Really? That would be nice!

Krista's reply took Y/N and Ymir by surprise.

Ymir: Krista! What are you saying!

Y/N: I'm glad! It's settled then!!

To which Krista nodded and smiled at him.

Ymir: What the hell.

Sasha: Hey, Y/N. What about me?

Connie: Oi Sasha, what are you saying?

Sasha: What? I'm just asking Y/N if he'll look after me, too. You know."

Connie: That won't be necessary.

Sasha: Huh!? Why not!?

Connie: B-because I'll do the honor!

Connie's words made Sasha's eyes widen.

Sasha: A-are you kidding me!?

Connie: Huh!? What the!! Of course not!! I can be someone people can rely on, too!! You know!! You can rely on me!!

Sasha: Ehh!!!!????

Sasha and Connie blushed.

Y/N chuckles. He placed his arms on Sasha and Connie's shoulders getting them closer together.

Y/N: Then what about we all look after each other?

Sasha: Y-Yeah!

Connie: Sounds great!! Right Ymir?

Ymir: *sighs* If Krista's on it. So am I.

Jean: Oi! Don't forget about us!!!